He Got Me Through It

MOM?

I woke up and took a shower straightened my hair and put on a Mistfits tee and a pair a black skinny jeans and a black jacket and some eyeliner (I’m not much a make-up person) (you will see what you’ve done to me!)
“So you’ve been gone a lot, where’ve you been going?” she looked at me with a demon glare.
I was shocked she never asked me questions before. “Uh…I’ve been hanging out with a friend.”
I said as fast as I could possibly. “Which ‘friend’ I’ve never seen them,” she said I was trying to come up with a way not for her to freak out if I said it was Shaant.
“I’ve been hanging out with Shaant…” I said very slowly she blinked twice and just looked at me.
“Can I meet this Shaant person?” I was regretting this part I couldn’t say no though because she’d have to meet him one day.
“Yeah mom. But when?” she smiled at me and took a sip of her water,
“How about today?” she said oh too slyly, I sighed.
“Okay I’ll have to go get ‘em though” I said taking one foot and putting it out the door “see ya when I get back.” I waved and went walking to Shaant’s.
I got to his front door and knocked on it, his dad opened the door.
“Well hi Kira Shaant’s in the bed you can go wake him if you want.”
“Hello Mr.Hacikyan. And I think I will.” I walked through the front door and went to his room--- Shaant was asleep he looked so cute to. I got on top of his bed and shook him one time, no one answered, I knew what would wake’em up. I rolled him over and kissed him on the lips. Then his eyes shot right opened.
“Hello Shaant…did ‘cha miss me?” he smiled and pulled me closer to his body.
“Yes I did.” he smiled and kissed me again.
“Theirs one thing though…” he looked at me like he didn’t give a care in the world what it was.
“my mom wants to meet you.” I said kind of nervous. He just smiled.
“Okay we’ll go now sugar.” he said and rolled off me and go dressed in gray skinny jeans and a white tight tee, with a purple jacket. He pulled his hoodie up and it looked really good on him.
He grabbed my hand and put his arm around my waist, we walked past his dad.
“You two have fun now.” he said and me and Shaant walked out the, door. He had his head on top of mine again,,, he kissed me about a billon times then we went to the front door.
“Now she don’t know we’re going out, and I’m gonna ask can you spend the night so right now…you’re my friend.” he just nodded and kiss me one more time.
“Hey mom we’re home… you wanted to meet Shaant right? Thought so.”
She came through the door and looked at Shaant and smiled.
“Hi Shaant nice to meet you I’m Kira’s mom Vicky.” she hugged Shaant and he just did the same ( he wasn’t really thinking she was gonna do that probably)
“Nice to meet you Ms.Vicky.” he smiled at her trying to give a good impression I assume.
“Come have a set and let me ask you something’s hmm.” he sat down and let’er go on.
“So first and last name, age, what you wanna do, and what you like to do.” she said simply
“My names Shaant Hacikyan, I’m 15 years old, I really don’t know what I want to do yet, and I love music friends and family and to write lyrics.” my mom just smiled I could tell she really liked Shaant (but she didn’t know we we’re going you)
“That’s amazing Shaant I cant wait to see where you’re at when you’re older.”
He smiled at me and I was happy that mom liked Shaant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its kinda short but i was tierd sorry