He Got Me Through It

Alike Inside

After awhile of mom interviewing Shaant she finally raised up and.
“I’m sorry honey I have to go, my boys also waiting for me at the bar. I’ll see you two latter.” She waved and walked out and winked at me; I rolled my eyes at her.
“That was a long interview might I say.” I laughed him he probably thinks my moms crazy —he’ll just have to live with it.
He turned his head a little and looked at me. He gave me little butterflies, like always.
Then he gave me that also charming smile.
“What do you want?” I looked at him and smiled with my hand on my chin.
“Hmm something in this room…” he shifted his eyes and looked around the room.
“What is it then?” I asked like I didn’t know —he looked at me and lean over from the table.
“You.” and then he looked at me and we locked eyes, like I always say static baby.
“What about me…?” I asked like I was stupid.
“You’re not close enough by me. You know that.” I got up and walked over and put my arms around his neck and sat on his lap.
“Is this close enough?” I said with my head turned a little. He just smiled and pecked my lips.
“Pretty much.” he kissed me again.
He got up and carried me bridal style to the couch and fell on it with me in his arms. I giggled.
He just stared at me again, I just stared back —I could’ve swore we were like that for hours; he broke away and put his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder.
“I’m happy I meet you.” he told me in a soft voice.
“Same here Shaanty, just think if you weren’t at the lake and you didn’t kiss me.” I said. I heard him happy sigh. I wish this moment would last forever. But like they say ‘all good things come to end’ sometimes I wish that was a lie but people know it’s not.
“Shaant lets not sit up in this house all midday.” he frowned at me.
“But I wanted to stay here and make out with you.” I rolled my eyes.
“Shaant…you pretty much make out with me every three seconds, we’ll make out outside —think about that.” I pointed out he looked at me like a something wishful happened.
“Yeah I can take you out into the woods and kiss you there. Great idea.” I rolled my eyes at him ( I do that a lot don’t I)
“Come on retard.” I grabbed his hand and opened the door and walked outside to the little path in the woods.
“Holy shit Shaant. When we get out here don’t tell me you’re a vampire that sparkles in sun light.” He laughed at my words.
“No Kira, maybe it’s like how they say. ‘Vampires and Werewolves can never get along. They’re too different’ but see I could be the werewolf and you the vampire…but we could be together. “because our difference aside, we’re just alike.”
I stood there dumbfounded about how right he was me and him are alike with our differences aside cause of how I have a mother who drinks and brings random guys home. And how he has a dad but with that entire aside I and he are alike, inside.
I never thought he would explain it easily like that. He smiled to his self and we continued walking to the woods and maybe find a meadow.
Freaky stuff my friend.