He Got Me Through It

The Perfect Sound

Shaant held my hands as he looked into my eyes; he just stared and smiled at me. It was warming me up inside. I couldn’t handle how far I was away from him even though I was so close; I pushed myself into him—and meet his lips with mine. I loved the way they played together, his lips and mine. His lips followed the rhythm of mine, smiling as we did so I knew I was in heaven. I pulled away and he had a face breaking smile on. I loved it.
“Shaant you’re like, the best thing that’s happened in my life,” I told him looking deep into those piercing eyes.
“And you are mine,” he grinned at me. I thought about something, that I haven’t from when I met Shaant. About running away and living this hell-whole town, it seemed like it was fading. ‘Cause if I left…I would me leaving him. I guess he saw my pained face; he grabbed my face and caressed it.
“What’s wrong? Did I do something?” he asked me, looking almost as pained as me. I put a weak smile to him.
“No it’s not you, it’s just something I was thinking about before I met you.” I told him honest and truthfully.
“Well what was it?” his face didn’t change. I thought I should just tell him, relationships are supposed to be honest.
“I was gonna runaway; you know how my mom treats me. But I found you. So I don’t care he she treats me like dog shit. I love you…”
That smile, that smile I saw painted on his lips, couldn’t make me any happier. His teeth were shining white, his face about to break in half. A smile so big I didn’t know it existed. His eye sparkling; the wind blowing just at the right time, moving his hair out of his face.
“That’s all I ever wanted to hear.” He smiled and leaned in and kissed me with so much passion I was about knocked out. I put my hands in his hair that the wind made perfect and let my fingers go through it. He kept his hands behind my back never moving an itch. It made the moment even more perfect than it already was.
“Tell me Shaant, tell me with loud words to fill the forest.” He packed away lightly but not too much. He put his arms up.
“Kira Ricka, I love you!” I listened to the words as it echoed through the forest, the wind blew again, and it made me stumble a little and I feel forward. I didn’t care if I didn’t stop falling.
As long as Shaant was with me.