Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Wow, I Can Get Sexual, Too

"You took my bucket!"

"No, I didn't. Your bucket's over there."

"No! My bucket was the one with the red line across it! See? Right there!"

"No, I--" He sighed, rolling his eyes before tossing the bucket at Ashley's feet. "Fine. Take it."

"Thank you," Ashley rolled her light brown eyes, grabbing her bucket. "It was mine to begin with, anyway."

"Whatever." muttered Draco, picking up his own bucket and filling it with the soapy liquid. Reaching for his sponge, his eyes involuntarily traveled along the floor, stopping when they rested on Ashley's backside. He smirked to himself and folded his arms across his chest, leaning back against the wall.

Ashley bent over to throw some water on the floor when she caught his eye. Laughing to herself, she flipped her hair over her shoulder and mirrored his smirk; thinking back to the juicy piece of information Blaise had bestowed on her earlier. She could tap dance around the subject as much as she wanted before he figured out what she was getting at, she'd bet.

Clearing her throat loudly, she smiled. "See something you like, Malfoy?"

He nodded, biting the inside of his cheek. Pushing himself off the wall, her stumbled over the watery mess on the floor before making his way across the room, closing the gap between the two. His smirk widened when he realized that Ashley was still leaning over, giving him a free peek down the front side of her shirt.

"What?" Ashley giggled. "You act like you've never seen a girls boobs before, Malfoy."

"I have," Malfoy nodded, his eyebrows knitting together. "Just not yours." He stepped closer a bit so that his breath tickled the back of her neck as she scrubbed the floor. "But, we can fix that."

Ashley had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing. "Are you sure?"

"What?" asked Draco, clearly surprised by her sudden boldness. He was expecting anything but that. Usually she would've thrown a punch or two by now. Taking his chances, he let his smirk slide back onto his lips. "Are you sure?"

"Are you sure you're ready for that kind of thing, Malfoy?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Ashley giggled at the look on his face. He looked so surprised that she was still egging him on. She had to admit that, even though it's against her better judgment, he looked kind of adorable when he pouted like that. A part of her wanted this conversation to take a serious turn while the other half knew why she was really doing this. Her favorite sport -- embarrassing Malfoy.

Ashley got off her knees and stood so that she could look him in the eyes. She smiled flirtatiously and batted her eyelashes, nibbling on her lower lip, while Draco watched her intently. Slowly, she leaned in, just a whispers breath away from his lips. She could smell the sultry intoxicating aroma of his skin as her nose lightly skimmed the area below his lower lip.
Draco's knees buckled as he brought his hands up to clasp her hips, pulling her closer to his chest. His right hand slid down her back slowly, waiting her for to push it away. When she didn't, he let it find it's way to her butt, cupping it tightly.

Ashley smiled to herself as she looked towards the clock. She pulled away quickly and scooped up her belongings before heading towards the stairs, waving at Draco. "Detention's over."

Draco's mouth hung open as he watched her bound up the staircase; the uncomfortable stance he was in did nothing for his problem... down south. "Dammit,"

Ashley laughed to herself as she shut the door behind her, leaning against it. If she could accomplish this much in one night, how far could she take it tomorrow?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy this one! I had fun writing it.

Thanks for reading and, please, don't forget to comment.

xoxo - Meg.