Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Ultimatums - Part 2

Ashley gaped at Malfoy, arching one of her eyebrows, curiously, at him. She laughed quietly, biting back on her tongue to keep from raising her voice. "Excuse me?" She asked.

"You heard me, Quille." Malfoy hissed. "If you expect anything anymore, then stop messing with Keegan."

"I'm not doing anything with Brandon, Malfoy."

"Really?" He mocked, eying her in amusement. "You two seemed awfully cozy back there, Quille."

"Nothing's happening--"

"Yeah," He scoffed.

"Hey," Ashley snapped. "What the hell do you think you're doing, anyway? Telling me who I can and can't speak to?"

"A lot of girls would fight for the position you're in, Quille."

"I'm sure." Ashley drawled. She shook her head, glaring heavily into his ice-blue eyes. "Getting treated like muck is highly favorable, right now."

"I could have anyone else--"

"Then, why don't you?"

"Because."

"Why, Malfoy?"

"Because," Malfoy sighed. "I... " He shook his head, curling his fingers roughly into his palm. "Just, stay away from Keegan."

"You know what?" Ashley smirked. "I think you're jealous."

"Me?" Malfoy scoffed, stifling a laugh. "Don't start, Quille. You're not as desirable as you think you are."

"Then, why get so worked up over Brandon?"

"I'm not."

"Good," Ashley smiled, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "I think I'll go find him, then."

"Quille." Malfoy warned, wrapping his fingers tightly around her wrist. "Don't."

"What, Malfoy?" She groaned. "Just tell me--"

"No."

"Why not?'"

"Not yet." He murmured. Malfoy reached down and removed some hair from her face, placing it behind her ear. He leaned in slowly, watching her lips, and moved to her ear; Letting his cool breath wash over her neck. "Stay away from Keegan, Quille."

He side-stepped around her and smirked, strutting down the hallway. Ashley had her eyes glued to the spot he once occupied; Her mouth wide open. Had he just given her an ultimatum? Ashley laughed loudly, shaking her head, and continued down the hallway. She didn't bother to go into the Great Hall; She wasn't hungry anymore.
But, what they weren't counting on was someone standing in the entrance, hiding their body in the shadows. Watching the whole scene. Hearing every word. Knowing their dirty little secret. They knew, and now, they'd do everything in their power to make their last few months here hell, until they called it off.

No.

They wouldn't make it easy for them to continue their charade. Not with them around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay. I start my first year of college Monday and I'm nervous. Trying to get everything ready and sorted... It's just a mess. Well, I hope you enjoy this. I'll update again before the weekend is through.

Thank you for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo - Meg.