Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Love Me Dead

Ashley whimpered softly, pulling her hands up in front of her and pushing gently on Malfoy's chest. Shaking her head, she felt the salty sting on her lips. "You c-can't, Malfoy." She nearly pleaded. "I can't."

"I don't understand." Malfoy sighed, running a tense hand through his disheveled hair. "I know you feel the same,"

Ashley frowned. "No,"

"It doesn't make any sense. I know you do. Just admit it, dammit!" Malfoy threw his hands up, anger evident in his pale eyes. "You can't stand in front of me, looking me dead in the eye, and tell me you feel nothing."

"It's not that simple, Draco."

"Right there," Malfoy pointed at her, smirking a little. "If you really had no feelings for me, you'd use my last name, Ashley."

"I was simply being polite--"

"Bullshit."

"Why does this matter to you so much?"

"Because," Malfoy growled, his eyes pleading. "You're lying to yourself. Just admit it. If not to me, to yourself, then. You feel something for me."

Ashley lowered her head, bringing her hands up to cradle her face. Her dark brown hair spilled over her shoulders as she attempted to control her breathing. "It's not that simple, Draco. I told you. I can't just tell you."

"Why not? Huh? What's stopping you?"

"I--"

"I can see it in your eyes that you do. I know you do."

"You're not making this easy," Ashley bit her lip, sighing. She rose her gaze to look him in the eyes. His eyes were penetrating hers; Staring her down, heavily. Water and Earth. His mouth was set in a hard line. His hair fell lazily around his face, making his somewhat tan skin more apparent.
She thought about what Pansy told her. How she'd pay if she ruined things for her. But, then, she began thinking of her own life. And, how the simplest things could improve it, or, make her happy. Simple things like a boy. A certain boy.

And, all of a sudden, she didn't care anymore.

Ashley leaned up on her toes, catching him off-guard, and sweeping him up in a kiss. Her fingers wove their way into his hair as she pressed her body up against his. She could feel him pushing her back against the wall while he wrapped his arms around her waist. She didn't care.
The only thing she was worried about was him breaking the kiss; Pulling away too soon. Everything else just seemed so unimportant. She just wanted to stay like that for a while -- Molded into Malfoy.

Malfoy gently grazed her lower lip with his teeth, pulling away slowly. The excitement shown through Ashley's actions were enough to convince him; He had her. "I knew it," He smirked.

Ashley mumbled into his shoulder, "I couldn't help it."

"What took you so damn long, Quille?" Malfoy smirked arrogantly. "Hardly any female is able to resist the Malfoy charm."

"Oh?" Ashley laughed, squinting a bit. "You know what? You know just how to take a completely innocent moment and ruin it."

"I didn--"

"Yes," She nodded. "You did."

He shrugged. "Well, can you blame me? You practically threw yourself at me."

"I did not."

"Yes, love. You did."

"How so?"

"What do you call that?" Malfoy laughed, gesturing between the two of them. "I certainly didn't start this."

"No, but you instigated it. I swear, you're--"

"Quille?" Malfoy whispered. "Shut your mouth." He kissed her lips, quickly, smirking. "I can think of a better use for it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Love Me Dead by Ludo is seriously one hell of an amazing song. =] Thanks for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo -
Meg.