Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Dance In The Dark

The moon was full tonight; Large and bright. Casting it's light down over the vacant rolling hills and lush forests. Illuminating them with it's grace and giving everything a beautiful shadow. They were seated between two Willow trees, right beside the lake, wrapped up in each other's arms. Just simply enjoying what little time, if any, they really had to themselves tonight.

Malfoy rested his chin on Ashley's head, giving her side a gentle squeeze. "This is a right sight better than arguing, isn't it?"

"Yes," Ashley smiled. "I'd choose this over fighting with you any day of the week. Who really knew you could be romantic?"

A hearty laugh filled the air making Ashley stifle a giggle, herself. Malfoy cocked his head to the side, raising an amused eyebrow. " Us Malfoy men are very romantic, Quille. Just because I have a tough exterior--"

"Tough exterior? Oh, please."

"You think I don't? I've proved it numerous times."

"Please, you're as diabolical as a kitten."

"I can recall making you cry quite a bit, actually."

"Because, you weren't being tough, you were being cruel and hurtful."

"I still made you cry." Malfoy smirked.

"Sure," Ashley nodded, giving his leg two quick pats. "You sit there with your tough exterior and take pride in making a young girl cry by destroying her favorite bear. Tough guy."

"Now, I have apologized for that. Besides, it happened over three years ago, Quille. Get over it."

Ashley scoffed. "Get over it? You can't just tell me to--"

Malfoy grabbed the side of her face, framing it with his hands, and closed her mouth with his. He held his position until he was certain she was done talking. He pulled away, half-smiling; One side of his mouth turned up. "Just sit here with me, Ashley."

__________________________

"What are you going to do?" Millicent crooned.

"I don't know yet, Millie." Pansy mumbled, chewing on the end of her hair. "We don't know for certain where he is. he could be anywhere."

"Yes, but--"

"I don't think that dumb Gryffindor would be so stupid as to go against me after what I said to her. She knows the consequences of talking to my Draco."

"Maybe he's down in the--"

"After all, she's a smart girl. Well, as smart as a half-wit can be. Surely, she wouldn't try to steal him away from me."

Millicent giggled. "Don't you have to have him before he can be stolen, Pansy?"

"Oh, shut up, Millie!" Pansy barked. She threw herself down into the emerald green recliner, tapping her fingertips against the expensive leather. She knew where he was. Even if she didn't want to believe it, she knew. There was only one thing left to do. One thing could solve this predicament. And, she was going to deliver the blow. "Come on, Millie."

"Where are we going, Pansy?"

"We're going to visit an old friend."

"But, Pansy, we're not allowed to leave the grounds."

Pansy rolled her eyes, tired of dealing with Millicent's childishness. "Just grab your coat and come with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
It took a while to get this one out but, I promise, the rest will come more smoothly. Thank you for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo -
Meg.