Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Cemetery Weather

Malfoy walked at a fast pace through the empty hallways, molding himself against the walls when he heard footsteps, and eventually made it to the Hospital Wing unscathed and unseen. He stepped into the room and immediately noticed Hermione's frizzy head at a table, loads of opened books scattered around the tabletop.

Shutting the door, he made his way over to Ashley's bed, reaching his hand down to touch her skin, only to remove it and bring it back to his side.

He couldn't touch her.

"Find anything useful?"

Hermione peered over her shoulder, her eyes tired and heavy. "No. There's nothing in these books that resemble any of her symptoms. I've been searching for hours."

"Then search harder." Malfoy spat. His patience was running low and he was tired of excuses.

"You could help, you know." Hermione said, her voice laced with venom. "It seems I'm the only one who's doing anything!"

"I'm doing nothing? I just returned from my manor! My mother knows something, she overhears my father talking."

"What good is that going to do? Talking to your mum?"

Malfoy gritted his teeth. "She knows what's happened. She's to write me later, after my father leaves."

"How sure are you that it'll be correct information? Maybe she heard wrong."

"My mother isn't stupid, Granger. Not like yo--" Malfoy ceased his tongue, his attention being drawn elsewhere. He could hear voices in the hall.

Familiar voices.

"What are you going to do, now? Pack up and leave?"

"He ordered me to, Millicent. You know I can't refuse his orders."

"Wait here, Granger."

"Where are you going? Malfoy?"

Malfoy darted to the door, pulling it open and running out into the hall. He could see her unmistakable bob turning the corner. His blood boiled with hatred. He began sprinting to her, not even caring if Millicent was there.

Grabbing her shirt, he pulled her back and slammed her against the wall. He could hear her shoulder pop out of place and smirked.

She winced before looking up into his face, her eyes widening with fear at the realization of who was grabbing her. "D-Draco?"

"Where the fuck are you going, Pansy?"

"You have to let me go," She was visibly shaking. Her bottom lip quivered. "He'll notice if I'm late."

"Well, then, let him come find you, eh?" He bunched his fingers up in her hair, grabbing a fistful, and pulled her down the hall, to the dungeons. Throwing her to the floor, he spat at her. "What do you think you're going to do?" He laughed cruelly as she pulled at her wand, her lip bleeding and cracked, and pointed it at his chest. "Are you going to curse me, too?"

"I-I'll do it, Draco. Don't think I won't."

"I know you could," He smirked. He walked over to her, taking long, slow strides; Daring her to do it. When he reached her, he bent down and smoothed her hair down as his other hand grabbed her wand. He clenched his fist around it before breaking it and tossing it into the corner. "But, you won't."

"What do you want?!"

Malfoy kicked her side, laughing as she cried out in pain. "What do I want?" His eyes grew cold and his whole demeanor shifted; Acting as a man who had just completely lost his mind. "I want to make you wish you were dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I haven't updated in a while but I got a new job and it's taken up a lot of my time, along with planning for my wedding and whatnot. But, I should be able to update a lot more, now that my schedule is all figured out. Hope you enjoyed this! Please, comment?