Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

You Wreck Me

Pansy lay still on the cobblestone floor, a coppery taste in her mouth. Her wide eyes stay fixed on the boy opposite her, never wavering. She could feel the pounding thud of her heart against her chest and a loud popping sound in her ears.

"Up for another round, then?" Malfoy flashed his devilish smirk, tucking his wand neatly away into his pocket. "Get up, then." He rested his hands on his hips, waiting for Pansy to stand. She could only stay on her feet for a few seconds before her legs gave out under her weight. He growled deeply in his throat, fed up with her weakness. "I said get up!" He shouted, marching over and entangling his fingers in her hair, pulling her to her feet and throwing her against the wall.

Pansy coughed, wiping the crimson liquid from her lips. She leaned her body against the hard stone wall, squinting through her lashes with blurred vision, and, with the little bit of strength she had left, hoisted herself up on her shaking legs. "Get it over with, Draco."

"No," Malfoy shook his head. His mouth twisted into a scowl as he watched her.

"Please," Pansy coughed, her voice breaking. She sounded worn down and even to her, her voice sounded foreign to her ears. "Have some mercy."

"Mercy?" Malfoy shouted, throwing his head back maniacally as he laughed. "Did you have mercy on Ashley? Did you accept defeat and just move on?"

"Please,"

"Oh, fuck off." Malfoy drew his wand, aiming it at her chest. He strode over to her, closing the distance between them. His eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint. "What did you do to her?"

"Draco,"

Malfoy dug his wand into her skin with surprising pressure. Leaning down to her ear, he whispered, "Wrong answer." He took a few steps back and, again, aimed his wand at her chest. "Crucio!"

Pansy screamed out in pain, falling to the floor with a thud. Her whole body began to convulse as she writhed about on the floor. "P-Pleas-se!" She choked out.

"Not until you tell me what you did."

_______________________________________

"Hermione," Harry whispered, "Have you found anything, yet?"

Hermione huffed, the deprivation of food and sleep beginning to show on her. "Nothing," She tossed a book aside, fervently grabbing the next in her pile. "You?"

"No." Harry hung his head." Ron and I haven't had any luck. We were hoping you would have something for us."

"I just," Hermione sighed. "I wish I knew what it was."

Harry nodded. "We all do. Has anyone told Mia, yet?"

"No, she's been unconscious for the past two days. The pregnancy finally got to her. Merlin, has anyone told Ashley's parents? I'm sure they're worried sick and--"

"Everyone who should be told has been notified, Hermione. We should really get back to this," He gestured towards the books. "Have you spoken to Malfoy?"

"Yes," She nodded, whipping her head up. For the first time in three days she smiled. "Oh, Harry! I forgot to tell you, we may have an answer soon. Malfoy spoke to his mother and--"

"His mother?"

"Yes, and she knows what's happened. She's to owl Malfoy later on."

"Well, what's happened to her, then? And, what's taking her so bloody long to write?" Harry clenched his fists, not liking the fact that his friends life was now in the hands of Malfoy's mother.

"I'm not sure, but apparently it was an order of Voldemort." She placed her hands on Harry's shoulders, "Don't worry, Harry. We'll figure this out. Malfoy cares for Ashley just as much as we do, if not more so. He won't let anything happen to keep Ash like this."

"You better be right."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to these lovely readers for commenting last update -- Zombiexlollipop, imjustinlove, ladulce5491, Dana007 and SabbyHasAHeart. I love you all! Thanks for reading and, please, comment?

P.S. - Sorry for this length of this one. I'm due at work in a few minutes and just wanted to get this one out.