How Green Day Saved Me From A Coma

well at least I scared someone

I was at my hotel getting ready for Tim to come over and pick me up, I made sure I had everything ready, like money the tickets the passes. I was so excited I was going to see Green Day! and I had backstage passes! I couldn't keep still I was so happy. I changed into more appropriate clothes, meaning as I was wearing shorts and t-shirt from at the beach. When I was done changing I had nothing better to do so I was jumping on the hotel bed while Nat sat on her bed looking at me stupidly as if "What the heck has she taken?" I just smiled at her and kept jumping, then I decided it was to quiet and put the stereo on full blast playing Dookie, and started adding air guitar to my jumping, and to my surprise when I was done I still had allot of energy left, I was just planning on going out for a little walk before Tim got here, because I thought I still had at lest half hour left before he came when the doorbell rang.
"Yay!!! he's here, I'm gonna see Green Day" I chanted repeatedly while rushing to the door.I stopped just before opening it and flattened my hair as I pulled the door handle down I decided I was going to scare Tim by yelling at him when I answered the door. So I pulled the door open and yelled "HELLOOOOoooo-oh" I trailed off as I looked up to see the pizza guy standing there with a delivery. The poor guy I think I scared him, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack.
"Um, delivery... for Natalie Jayne" he said looking at me as if to say"Oh my god! shes on something".
"Oh, um I'll get her.. sorry if I scared you, I was expecting someone" I smiled before yelling "NAT!!!! you're pizza is here!"
"Oh okay" she yelled, and she came out of the bedroom with her $20 to pay for it.
"Um thanks" the pizza guy said before taking the $20 and running away. I laughed at what he must have been thinking as I closed the door, It was almost shut when it stopped, like someone was holding it open,so I opened it again to see Tim standing there.
"Hey! you look awesome"He said pushing open the door
"Oh, thanks you too"I smiled."I wanted to scare you, but I ended up scaring the pizza guy instead"I told him.
"Pizza guy?"
"I'll explain on the way"I laughed.
"Oh okay"
"Remind me why we had to leave 3 hours before the gig?"
"I told you.. its a surprise, now come on"He pulled my arm to get me to follow him.
"Um.. OK.. bye Nat" I called from outside the lift in the hotel.We went out side the main door and there was a beautiful black long limo outside, followed by a tour bus.
"Oh, my god!! you did all this??"
"Well. with some help"He smiled.
"Yeah and your help is gonna leave if you don't move it!!"said a voice from inside the limo, I looked at the window to see Tre poking his head out.
We laughed then walked over and climbed in to the limo and it drove off towards the concert followed by the bus containing the instruments.

___________________________________________________________________________________ sorry i took so long to update. i kinda forgot i was doing this one:) will update soon xx (and i mean it this time)