Is That A Bet? Zacky Vengeance

Is That A Bet? Zacky Vengeance 38

''Mara!!! You did so good.'' I smiled at Valary, slightly embarrassed.

''Thanks.''

''Oh, this is Larry Jacobson, their manager.''

''Oh. Hi. I'm Mara.'' I shook his hand.

''I think you did great. I can't believe I doubted you.''

''Thanks.''

''Are you going to be playing with them for the rest of the tour? I think I can arrange for you to be put on the contract, if you' like.''

''NO! I'm not going on thier contract! That's taking a lot away from them. And how do you know that they are okay with it?'' He's annoying already....

''I'm pretty sure they'd be okay to have you.''

''Well, I wouldn't be.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Yeah, thanks.'' A girl passed Zacky and Johnny and came on to me. I was sitting on the ground, texting Dom.... at the meet and greet. No body said I have to meet-and-greet, they just said I have to be there!!! I haven't signed any thing. ''Uh, Mara, or Ivy, or what do you want to be called?'' I looked up.

''Are... you talking to me?'' She shook her head. ''Oh. You are the first person to say something. Call me Mara.''

''Oh, okay. Can I...uhm, have your autograph?''

I smiled. ''Sure.'' I stood up so I could write at the table. ''What do you want it to say?''

''I don't care. Just put anything.''

''I don't know. Uh. ELWIN!!!!'' He was at the other end of the table, and I could only get his attention by yelling.

''What!?''

''What do I put?''

''Ask Zacky!''

''Zacky?''

''Write over Syn's.'' I looked up at the girl, who was laughing her head off.

''Can I?''

''I dont't care. Don't get me wrong, I love him, but it'll be funny to see you two argue. I can tell by the way you address each other.''

''Sure is funny. What's your name?''

''Ivory.''

''I like that name. One night, when I was on the bus, or was it on the trampoline. Zacky where was it?''

''I don't know.''

''Well, any ways, me and Elwin got into a huge play fight, or we were on the trampoline, I'm not sure, it might've even been Zacky, but I ended up with 6661 on my back. A bruise. It hurt like hell. It was a belt!'' She laughed.

''My friend got a bruise like that, and then she got it tattooed right there on the bruise as a dare. She wasn't able to bend over for a couple of days.''

''That would suck. I've only been with the guys for a little bit, and I've already suffered some pretty bad injuries.''

''You did not!''

''Sure...'' I looked at the poster I signed for grammatical mistakes.

A few ways to treat A7X: Call Synyster Gates 'Elwin,' Drink all of Matt's juice and eat his steak, Take all of the Little Debbies and stuff them under your bed and only eat them when people are asleep, Take Zacky's guitar picks and wear them on a necklace, Never pick on little Johnny Boy, and always, always, ALWAYS treat Mara like the princess she is.

''Here you go!'' She laughed.

''I'm guessing... I should only do the last two?''

''Right. I did the others. I haven't tried the little Debbies skit yet. I don't have enough guts.''

''Okay. I'll always have this in the back of my mind. And, uhm, can I ask you one quick question?''

''Sure.''

''Uh, I noticed you and Zacky were kinda close up there. Are you two, by any chance, a couple, or item?'' I smiled.

''Yeah, I guess. We're having technical dificulties, though.''

''We are?'' I looked at him, laughed and looked bakcup at Ivory.

''I guess we aren't. But, yes we are an item.''

''Okay, sorry if I bothered you.''

''Oh, no. Not at all. It was nice meeting you.''

''Thanks. Bye.'' She walked away.

''You're a pro.'' I sat back down and looked at Zacky.

''What's that mean.''

''You didn't pause up, or get shy, or embarrasssed or nothing. Yeah? That's cool.'' I would never be able to talk to two people at a time. ''Yeah, actual--HAH! Nah, I'm kidding. Yeah. Oh, that's crazy. Uh-huh. You, too.''

The next person didn't stop, which suited me fine. ''Looks like you are, too.'' I said, down-heartedly.

''Well, I don't see any mobs yet, do you?''

''No, not down here. I'll got up there and check it out.'' I stood up and went back behind Brian. I put my fingers to my lips to tell the person in front of Brian to not say anything. I yanked his fedora AND his bandana off and fell down on purpose.

''Wh-at!!!'' He said, half jumping up, half turning around to see me. He tripped on Matt's foot, (I saw it, an accident.) and he fell down on me, still in the chair, laying on me.

''OW!!! Brian, you little bastard!'' Zacky and Johnny came over, both laughing, and a lot of the people were laughing. I sat up and gasped in pain. ''IOw,. That...hurts.'' Brian took his hat and bandana.

''Are you okay? Falling over was an accident. Sorry.''

''God, I don't know.'' He held out his hand and I took it. ''I'll have one hell of a bruise tomorrow.'' He helped me up, and the pain was going away already. I turned around and lifted my shirt up, looking at my stomach. It was red already. ''Brian, that hurt.''

''Sorry. Are you mad at me?''

''No. It's not your fault Matt's fat foot was in the way.''

''I didn't mean to trip him!''

''Can we talk about this later. I don't want to be in thier presence!'' The guys sat back down. I sat down on the ground and started texting Dom again. I laughed as a particularly funny text came back. ''Zacky! Dom sent you something!'' I handed him the phone. It was something I've seen many times on... wierd occasions.

''OH god! Mara! What the hell is wrong with your brother?!!'' I laughed as he was revolted by Dom's bare-ass. I've only seen it at parties when he was dared to go streaking at a game or something like that. Under it, it said ''For you're gay-ass needs.''

''What? Let me see!'' Zacky passed it down to Brian, and each guy laughed. It finally got to Brian. ''Oh my god! That's gross! But, it's perfect for Zacky!! Man, I'll love this dude!''

''Brian! They're gonna think you're gay!''

''Nuh-uh.'' He tossed me my phone. ''About half of these girls will be with me tonight.''

''No, they won't. We have to be in Virginia tomorrow. Bye.''

''Crap. Tomorrow.''

''Syn! We have three shows in a row!''

''Oh. I'll think about this some other time.'' He looked up at the girl who was in font of him. ''Are you sure we don't have time for a quick one?''

''I'm sure. AND, we have a person who's not used to naked girls all over the place like us. Now, shut up and talk to the fans.'' I laughed. And texted Dom. I told him bye, and I lied down. The only thing I heard was the voices of fans and the guys talking and laughing to them and thier stories. I turned my head, and saw a pair of shoes that looked vaguely familiar down the line. I followed them up to the person they belonged to: Matt Whix.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm falling in love with my stories again....