Her HeartNecklace is broken

Throwing Quaters

NATALIE'S P.O.V.

I stood at the hospital doorway. It was tempting to walk in, and see if Charles missed me like I miss him. I must have been there for an hour, stumbling back and forth at the entrance. I watched as little kids with stomach aches walked in. I glanced at the teens with alcohol poisening. It was hard to see the elderly in wheelchairs make their way in, too.

My body ached for Charles. I wanted to see him so baddly, but I knew he'd be by Wednesday's arm rest the whole time. Eventually, I got the courage and walked inside. I asked the nurse which room to go to, and I headed in that direction. Charles held her hand in his. He looked up and spotted me. As soon as he noticed me, he kissed Wednesday's forehead, and got up. He let go of Wednesday's hand, and stared at me.

"Hey." I said, holding onto the 'e' sound.
"Hi." Charles said so plainly. He looked around, as if he was scared someone would see us together. Not that it would matter. Wednesday wouldn't be able to find out; she's basically dead.
"Look, Charles. This isn't fair. You basically were all over me one night, and now you're crying over Wednesday like we never happened." I grabbed his hand. "I miss you. I'm sick of people thinking that I go from boy to boy. I'm not some make out buddy, you can't play with my emotions. I do have emotions, because I'm human. But, that's not the point here." I stumbled for words, as I gazed into his eyes. I took a deep breath, and started again. "I've always fallen fast, and it's never been that I just like make out with one person, and then another. There's always got to be feelings. But, I've never fallen so fast, that it hurt. I want you to miss me like I miss you."

He pulled away his hands, and I could tell he hated the feeling of me even trying to touch him.
"No. I don't love you, or miss you. You took advantage that I had some drinks, that I was upset. You can say I did it, but I remember what happened that night." He said.
"Do you? Do you really remember?" I asked.
"I'm sorry. I do remember." He didn't sound sincere. "You jumped onto of me, after taking my drink away. You went on my lap, and kissed me. I was stupid, and I moved my hands in your shirt and up your back. I felt your bra and slowly your shirt came off. The rest was a blur. You took advantage of that."
"You didn't feel anything?" I asked. It hurt.
"Nothing. You were a side attraction. A little something on the side. A mistake." This was so serious to him. He almost sounded like he was going to yell, or hit me.
"Is that all I am to you? A blurred, screwed up night?" My voice cracked.
"A mistake. Probably my worst mistake. I'd be lying if I said I don't regret you. I couldn't even force myself to like you. I'd rather masturbate than have sex with you again. You've gotten around enough, I'm sure you'll do fine without me. Maybe you change your outfits, and stop directing this type of attention to yourself, a nice guy will come around. But, that guy just isn't me. Cause, with the way you're heading, boys are going to keep throwing quaters at you." He was right.
"I'm sorry." I said, knowing I ruined something for him.
"You haven't even visited Wednesday one time. You are apart of this, and you know it. It's too late to back down, or walk away." He turned his back towards me, as tears ran down my face.

Suddenly, I heard feet scattering. I saw a bunch of nurses, and doctors rush into Wednesday's room. There was a loud sound, and voices yelling. Charles fell to his knees, and covered his face. My heart sank. Something is wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. The throwing quaters is because at the mall, these boys screamed "Slut" at me and my best friend, they also desided it'd be a good idea to throw some money at us. I just thought it'd be cool to add that in.