Her HeartNecklace is broken

Suicidal Sobs

" I felt tears fall from my face, I'd call them suicidal sobs."
Charles P.O.V.

I looked in Wednesday's room, as nurses and doctors pushed me aside. I fell to the floor covering my face. My body felt heavy, although my head was light. I fell face first to the ground surrounded by my own tears. Pain was the only thing I felt.

I screamed in terror, as Natalie rushed behind me. She stepped to my side, and glanced in the room. Her eyes filled with it's own tears. I could see the guilt, finally. She was guilty. But, this? This is what it took just for her to feel guilty? I pushed my face back into my hands.

"I love you completely Wednesday, with every piece of me." I said, as I unfolded my hands. I cried and cried until I couldn't breath. The noises of the machine and the people rushing around me didn't help me. I felt insecure, and alone. I felt empty but yet so full of pain.

I looked at the doctors, trying to bring Wednesday back to life. I couldn't see clearly, or even hear clearly because of my sobs. Natalie was crying as hard as I was. Although, I could see hers were partly in vain, for herself. She knew I'd never forgive her for this, not only blame her but I'd blame myself. For the fact, if we had never done anything then it wouldn't have caused any of this. Her tears, they were to know she would never mean anything to me. But, her tears were partly for Wednesday. As much as her and Wednesday didn't get along, I knew she felt bad. How couldn't she? She isn't heartless. But, her pain wasn't like mine. She didn't have that feeling of overwhelming pain. She didn't feel like killing herself, at that very second the monitor showed Wednesday dying. She didn't wish she was there, and not Wednesday. She doesn't regret the night, as I do. She'd rather relive the night, and she'd rather be with me then see Wednesday wake up. It's all in vain, and I can't believe I just did any of this.

Finally, I heard a beeping sound. I looked up. I saw everyone back away from Wednesday, gasping for air as if they'd be the one who had stopped breathing.

"What happened to her?" I heard someone ask from behind me. It was a man, who was by Wednesday's best friend. She was overcome with fear, pain, and some other feeling I couldn't exactly figure out. Her eyes showed all.

"I don't know exactly. She stopped breathing, and her heart beat stopped. We're going to have to keep an eye on her." The doctor replied, with a face of confusion.

The white gowns and sick people were finally getting to me. I felt insane. I lost all hope; I am hollow. I feel as if I was a tree, in a forest. Surrounded by beautiful trees. Every year, I changed. I lost leaves, but I was still the same tree I once was. I still had the same beautiful trees around me, and some new beautiful trees, too. Never once did I think, someone would cut me down like this. Never could I imagine that someone would cut me down, break me down, tear me apart and hollow me. Tear me away from everyone I ever loved. Every other living thing I ever got to know. Never. And now that it's all gone, and each tree slowly fell. I feel alone. Empty. I left the forest, to be hollowed out, alone. Everyone I ever loved, was washed away. Everyone I loved was cut down, taken away. I felt tears fall from my face, I'd call them suicidal sobs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. Me and my boyfriend broke up (which is no excuse), but he had been the meaning of this story. He had been everything to me. My world. I was going to make the ending one way and now I'm reconsidering it. I just needed time to re-think everything and re-consider it.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Comment? :*<3