The *** of Johnny Ramone and Other Stories

After the Hospital visit.

“Are you sure you should be here?” Bob asked timidly from behind the water cooler. Frank was sifting through various piles of files that were on his desk.
“Yes, I am quite sure I am supposed to be here,” He said indifferently.
“Well, okay,” Bob appeared from his hiding place and stood next to Frank’s desk.
“So why are you still here?”
“Well… I was just wondering if you… kinda knew who your…attacker was…” Bob stuttered. Frank sighed tiredly and shooed him out of the office. Just as he sat back down to his desk, he heard a gentle tip-tapping on his office window. He pushed the window open and saw Gerard, sexy as ever, standing right in front of him.
“What are you doing here!?,” Frank hissed.
“Wow, your pretty hot when you’re angry,” Gerard smirked. Frank managed to slip a half-smile.
“Come on, climb through the window, it’ll look suspicious,” Frank looked around himself cautiously before dragging Gerard through the window. Gerard fell off the window ledge and lay on the floor, laughing.
“Gerard! Get up!” Frank giggled.
“No!” Gerard pulled Frank onto him, still laughing, and kissed him deeply.
“Let’s just stay like this forever, Frankie,” He whispered. They lay together on the carpet pulling for a while before they heard something behind them.
“What the -?”
Frank turned around and saw Bob standing in the doorway, a broken mug on the floor and coffee stains on the thread-bare carpet.

More Laterz.
: ]