The *** of Johnny Ramone and Other Stories

The Capture.

"Uh, hi Bob," Frank said uncertainly. He jumped out from under Gerard and cleaned himself off hurriedly. Gerard got up off the floor after him.
"And you are?" Bob asked hotly.
"Gerard," He said, giving Bob a smirk. "and you just wish you were me a few minutes ago."
Frank gave him a sharp nudge in the ribs and muttered to him to be quiet. Bob went red and shifted around where he was standing.
"I better get someone to clean this up," He said, gesturing to the broken coffee cup. "I will escort Mr Gerard on my way there."
Frank and Gerard looked at each other fearfully. If Gerard was to walk through a police station, surely someone was to notice? A few days earlier, they had found Gerard Way's finger prints on the dustbin bag that contained his brother's remains in.
"Erm, okay," Gerard said finally. Bob nodded curtly and led them through the busy police station. Frank made sure nobody was following them or looking intently at them until they got to the door.
"Bye then," Frank smiled, kissing Gerard goodbye. Gerard gave him one last grin and opened he station door-
"Wait! Stop that man! He's wanted for four murders! He's Gerard Way!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short.
I promise a VERY good chapter in a few days.
<3.