The *** of Johnny Ramone and Other Stories

Brotherly Love... ?

Gerard looked at the eye-ball lovingly.
“My first famous kill,” He whispered proudly to himself. He put Johnny Ramone’s eye-ball back into the kitchen drawer and picked up the knives that were on the table. He stroked the blood that was staining one of the knives and made it mark his skin. He smiled to himself.
“Hey Gerard, I was just checking on your medication…” said a voice at the door. It was Mikey Way, Gerard Way’s brother. Mikey was the opposite of Gerard. He had a wife, a baby on the way, was honest and always helped his big brother, no matter what. Mikey took in the sight of the knives and the blood before he spoke.
“It’s you, isn’t it?” He said, his voice shaking. “You’re Jack the Ripper.”
Gerard looked at the carving knife in his hands and twisted the blade around his finger tips. He could see Mikey’s scared reflection in it. No one could know about this. No one.
“Yes, I am Johnny Ramone’s murderer,” Gerard said quietly. “It’s a shame you won’t be able to tell anyone.”
Mikey’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he worked out what Gerard was thinking.
“No, Gerard, you can’t do this! I’m your brother!” he pleaded. But Gerard took no notice. He didn’t care. He gripped the knife tightly and walked over to Mikey. He plunged the knife into his brother’s heart before ripping it straight out again. Mikey clutched the place where he had been stabbed and looked at his brother, eyes wide, mouth gaping. He, too, fell to the floor as Gerard looked over him. Mikey took his few painful, uneven breaths before he gave up the fight and lay still, blood flowing out of his wound and over his hands. Gerard waited to feel something, anything. Guilt, regret, remorse, grief; any emotion at all. But nothing came. He ripped open Mikey’s shirt and ran the knife down his chest smoothly. Blood started to leak out of the incision and Gerard forced his fingers through, ripping the flesh open to expose Mikey’s organs, like a curtain going up at a theatre to reveal the actors and actresses behind it. He began to pull the organs out; the intestines, he liver, the lungs and the heart. He put the organs into a bag and was just about to pick up the body when he had a thought; Alicia would know it was him. He couldn’t kill Alicia too, even Gerard knew that she would go to the Police about it when she found out her husband had gone missing. He placed his brother’s corpse back down on the sodden floorboards and took out the carving knife once more. He grabbed Mikey’s hair with one hand and began to slice off his skin on his face with the knife with the other hand. Soon you couldn’t recognise the bloodied corpse and Gerard felt satisfied. He looked at the clock on the wall. ‘12:39’ it said. It was past mid-night; perfect timing to dump a body. He tossed the body into a bin bag and the organs and skin in another. He set off down a dark alleyway where he emptied the contents behind the dustbins. I wasn’t there at the time as I was too busy looking at Frank Iero’s notes, but my researchers told me that Gerard looked at his late-brother’s carcass, stroked the face of it, and smiled to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh.
Gory mutch?
Mind you, this is only the beginning...
I wonder who is next...
Mwahahaha....
>=]
<3

CMNT PLZZ.