Status: The story is not supposed to end here. I wrote this five years ago and I am now 17; quite unmotivated to pick up writing it again, but we will see. hold on!

Hearts Recycled But Never Saved

I wrote this story in spring 2006, when contemplating the American Idiot album by Green Day. I've interpreted this my own way, I'm sure other people have other interpretations, but this is my way to recall the story.

The main characters are Jimmy and Whatsername. Both of them have tough backgrounds, and have ran away from home. This has made them into persons full of hate, also afraid of love. They never actually knew what that word, 'love', involves, until they met each other.
The confusion of such hate of the entire society mixed up with love for each other drives them both insane, into a bittersweet sentation.

I'm not going to expose everything here in the description, so if this sounds interesting, please read and leave me a comment. I appreciate it more than you think. Thanks!

Lissie.
  1. We are the lost children with the dirty faces
    Introduction to the two main characters
  2. Shoplifter, you'll never learn.
    Jimmy and Whatsername build up a friendship, but maybe that's not the best for the surroundings.
  3. "What's her name?"
    Jimmy and Whatsername have to go to the police station...
  4. This sentation is overwhelming
    J & W find a way to get out of their troubles. Will everything be alright?
  5. The Underbelly
    Jimmy takes Whatsername to meet some of his friends
  6. The rage and love, the story of my life
    Jimmy tells Whatsername about things he has been through.
  7. Because I ***ing love you
    Tunny asks Jimmy and Whatsername to join their party...
  8. Too Much Too Soon
    Emotions are sometimes just a bunch of confusion
  9. Letterbomb
    Jimmy gets a farewell letter from Whatsername.
  10. Wake me up when September ends
    Jimmy's realizing how fast good times pass. (Jimmy's P.O.V from here and on)
  11. Do you dream too much?
    Jimmy meets one of his old friends.
  12. I am standing all alone.
    Jimmy's thinking of life, and if he might should start caring about it again.
  13. Does anyone care if nobody cares?
    Jimmy is trying to do something about his life, but has been betrayed and taken to the facility on East 12th Street.
  14. Please call me only if you are coming home.
    Jimmy gets a special call.
  15. Nobody likes you
    Jimmy will literally be back where he started... soon.
  16. We're coming home again.
    Jimmy leaves, just like a million and one times before.
  17. Everyone's heart doesn't beat the same
    Jimmy tries to recollect everything that happened all those years ago.
  18. I got a rock'n'roll girlfriend.
    A postcard from Tunny.