Status: The story is not supposed to end here. I wrote this five years ago and I am now 17; quite unmotivated to pick up writing it again, but we will see. hold on!

Hearts Recycled But Never Saved

I got a rock'n'roll girlfriend.

I got a rock and roll band
I got a rock and roll life
I got a rock and roll girlfriend
And another ex-wife
I got a rock and roll house
I got a rock and roll car
I play the shit out the drums
And I can play the guitar
I got a kid in New York
I got a kid in the bay
I haven't drank or smoked nothing
In over 22 days
So get off of my case
- TUNNY


Tunny. I realize now that we were so juvenile, so naive, and so childish. I never thought I'd say it, but here I am, and I'm guilty, Tunny. Not only for the practical crimes we commited, but for all those thoughts. How could I stand letting them run through my head?

I was so young, deepest inside. I tricked them all. But truth is, I was a silly child. I was bored, filled with angst, and egocentric. I always thought I was the chosen one among us. I see now that I'm mortal, I'm no saint.

We weren't able to mature together, but with certain distance, it was possible. I'm a hundred years older now, and I swear that you did the right thing. Don't listen to someone who went from an angry young man to a bitter old bastard in so little time.
From what I hear, you're almost there. You left old shit behind. You quit our childish sports. But what about me, Tunny? I almost think I deserve some well-earned respect. But nobody else will ever hurt anyone like I do.

I respect you, Tunny. I see why I disgust you.

I'm a bitter old bastard, and you're an angry young man.