What Do You Want the Most

James

We left a little after two, running late, but having such a relaxing time, I didn’t care. Aaron was driving, laughing and chatting with me. All the windows were down and I felt filled with life. We were nearly to our destination when he turned to look at me.

He took hold of my hand in one of his own, and with sparse glances at the road to keep from swerving he told me, “I love you.”

I was shocked. Yet pleased. A shy smile grew on my face as I replied “I love you too Aaron.” He sighed a happy sigh and we continued on. But we never made it.

A black ford truck came barreling into the side of us. I heard Aaron cursing as we flipped and could feel pain all through out my body. The next thing I remember was blackness and an escape from the too real pain.

I was in a pitch black room. The faint outline of the chair I was tied to was all I could see. My breathing was heavy and a sharp pain in my back kept me awake even though my body was past exhaustion. Suddenly I came to my senses and bolted up right. This was the room from my dream visions. No, something was wrong. It came to me quickly. Aaron was in the other room and everything I had imagined was happening to him. I screamed. Long and loud. I had to get out of here. Had to find him. Before it was too late. A man appeared behind me and slapped me straight across the face. I closed my mouth immediately.

The man retreated and I began asking all sorts of questions. “Where am I, who are you, why are you doing this?” and so forth. I heard a grunt but that was all I received. A different man approached me from behind and came around to the front.

“Hello flower.” He grinned. I spit in his face. “Now that isn’t usually how one would treat a host.” His eyebrows raised as though I was an indignant child he was talking to.

“Now, for introductions, my name is James.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long and sorry its so short. I had to write a story for english, bittersweet, you should check it out. Also feel free to comment. That will help updates come faster.