Status: Active

No One Else Will Have Me Like You Do.

01.

"I love you." A petite auburn haired girl announced, letting her sleepy blue eyes travel up to meet his big brown ones. She smiled into his chest when he wrapped his arms tightly around her fragile body, and gave her a tender kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you too." He whispered, and laid his chin on the top of her head.

As she laid in his arms, she couldn't help but feel happy. She had finally given into her fears and insecurities, and she fell for someone she never expected to fall for, let alone talk and mingle with in her entire existence. She was content just listening to his heart beat against her ear, which was her lullaby.

Within seconds, her heavy eyelids closed and she fell into a deep slumber. Not even waking the slightest when his phone started ringing loudly from the bedside table.

"I don't want to do this anymore Alex." He whispered, looking down at the sleeping girl in his arms. She was mumbling incoherent words, which made a small smile creep onto his face.

"Yeah she has, about thirty minutes ago.. We're leaving for tour tomorrow, right?" He felt the guilt slowly take over his body while he watched her sleeping peacefully.

"I don't want to do that, I don't want to hurt her!" His voice picked up some volume, but it barely affected the girl.

"Whatever Alex." He closed his phone too roughly, and slammed it onto the table, which slid off the table and onto the floor.

His breath got caught in his throat when he felt her move. She was still sleeping, but was just snuggling closer to his chest. He let out the breath he was holding in out, and stroked her hair lightly.

He just laid there, scolding himself for being such a douche bag and for giving into Alex. Sure he was his best friend, but sometimes he really needed to think for himself, and just say 'no' to Alex.

He watched her sleep peacefully on his chest, and he could already feel his and her heart breaking from what he was going to do tomorrow. He didn't want to do it, but he had to. He had to let her know what was going on, whether he wanted to or not.

He never intended for anything to happen.

Especially falling in love with her.

He had fallen for the pretty petite girl. He knew he shouldn't have, especially under the circumstances, but he just couldn't help it.

He loved how she bit her finger nails when she was nervous or scared. He loved the way she said his name, and he knew exactly how she felt by looking into her eyes. He especially loved knowing how he made her feel; the way she would always look away from him when he made her blush. He loved her soft gentle touch, and the way she made him feel.

He found himself thinking she was adorable, especially when she was embarrassed. And he loved the way she fit perfectly against him. Also how her small fragile hands intertwined perfectly with his.

They were perfect for each other.

He just never thought someone like him could ever fall for someone like her.

Finally when he found pure happiness in his life, he had to screw it all up and lose it within a split second.

Carefully, he removed himself from the bed and from Chase.. He grabbed a piece of paper and started scribbling his chicken scratch handwriting.

Chase.

We need to talk.
Meet me at my house before noon.

Love always,
Jack.


With one last loving look, he shut the door and left her house for the last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new story. =]

I've written this plot before about four or five years ago on quizilla, haha. I thought I'd rewrite it, change the main focus, and see how you like it.

The first one may be a little confusing, but afterwards it'll make more sense.

Buuut, what do you think Jack is hiding from Chase?
There's no harm in making a guess ;)

Feedback is wonderfuuul =]