Status: Active

No One Else Will Have Me Like You Do.

02.

One month earlier.

"Chase, why don't you just give him a chance? He can't be that bad." Snorting into my glass of Sprite, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at my best friend. She had no idea how bad he was, let alone how much I truly despised him and his friends.

"Zoey. You have no idea, so you have no room to talk about what I already know." Repositioning my legs on the overly large chair at Olive Garden we were eating at, Zoey just stared at me like I was crazy. "What!"

"Nothing Chase." She shook her head, and continued to look at the menu in front of her. After she picked what she wanted to order, she put the menu down and snickered.

Furrowing my eyebrows she gestured towards someone that was walking towards us. Before I could turn around and see what she was snickering at, the waiter I disliked was already at our table.

"What would you lovely ladies like to eat on this fine evening?" Closing my eyes tightly and clenching my teeth together, I literally wanted to get up and kick him in between the legs.

"I'd like the Chicken Alfredo, please." Zoey announced handing him the menu and looking towards me with a small smirk on her face.

I wanted to punch her.

"I'd like the Cheese Ravioli." I announced, giving him my menu as well. I could feel him staring at me, but I decided to ignore him.

Another few seconds passed by and he was still standing there. "Shouldn't you be going and giving that to the cook? We are paying customers. We do want to eat sometime soon." I sneered, which I felt Zoey kick me underneath the table.

"I just wanted to say you look beautiful tonight Chase." Rolling my eyes at his retreating back, Zoey just stared at me wide eyed.

"Why are you looking at me like that Zoey?" I questioned. I hated when she looked at me like I was a green three headed alien.

"Why do you have to be so damn rude to him? He was just complimenting you Chase! He's probably going to spit or do something even more disgusting in our food because of you!" Her face started to turn red, and her vein in her forehead popped out. Which always meant she was furious.

"Zoes. Calm down, I'll apologize next time he comes around, damn." I shook my head in disgust, I didn't want to apologize to him at all.

I hated him, I've always hated him and the feelings were mutual. He was always such an asshole to me since middle school. I was the girl who had a little extra pounds on, with those annoying metal braces in my mouth as well. I usually minded my own business, but once I spilled my lunch all over his lap, my peaceful days were over. He used to taunt me in the halls, and spread new untrue rumors about me every year.

But, just recently he started to act nice to me. He stopped being the annoying douche bag that he usually is around me, and he stopped laughing with his friends whenever I walked by in the halls. He even tries to talk to me in classes, and outside of school. Usually if he was found talking to me for anything, his popularity status would have instantly declined.

It's like he finally grew up and realized how much of an ass he is, but he would never know I ever thought that. Even though he's trying to be nice to me, I don't think I could ever forgive him for the past five years of torture.

Getting lost in my thoughts, I didn't even realize that the food was staring up at me. "Chase?" Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked up and saw both Zoey and the waiter looking at me.

"Huh? Oh I'm fine.. and I'm ...sorry..about earlier. I didn't mean what I said.." I reluctantly apologized, which was returned with a smile and him walking away.

"Thanks Chase. I know that was hard." Zoey said with a laugh and a shake of the head.

"It was Zoey. You don't understand." Cutting a Ravioli and popping it into my mouth, I wondered what the sudden change of heart was from.

Instead of thinking about Jack Barakat and my dislike towards him, I decided to forget about him and enjoy my delicious Cheese Ravioli.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was kind of short.
So sorry about that =/

But I hope you like it so far =]
Anymore guesses on what he's hiding?

Bahah =]

Feeedback is lovely and welcomed ;)