Status: Active

No One Else Will Have Me Like You Do.

03.

Some days are harder to get out of bed than others. Today was one of those days. I could barely open my eyes when my alarm clock started to go off. I could hear my older brother moving around outside of my room, and with a turn of the knob, light flooded into my room.

"Come on Chase, you've got to wake up or you'll be late for school. Up, up, up!" Groaning loudly as he poked my back continuously without stopping until I sat upright, I narrowed my sleepy eyes in Morgan's direction. I hated when he woke me up in the morning, he was always so chipper and annoying.

"Alright Morg, I'm up. Get out so I can get dressed." I watched in dislike as Morgan got off of my bed and closed the door behind him as he vacated my room.

After ten minutes of grumbling on my part, I finally got dressed and walked down the stairs. I saw Morgan in the kitchen reading the newspaper and eating a bowl of Fruit Loops. I noticed the carton of milk and the box of Fruit Loops in front of an empty bowl and spoon that was placed in front of my place at the table.

Sitting down, I poured some milk and cereal into the bowl, and ate in comfortable silence with my brother. He may be a pain in the ass most of the time, but he's all I've got left.

"I'll see you after school Morgs. Love ya." Placing the bowl in the sink, and giving a quick peck on his cheek, I grabbed my keys and left the house. On the way to school, I debated on whether or not to actually go to school, or just ditching and going to the mall, or just drive around for about six hours. Zoey would be pretty pissed off if I did though, and I hated when she was mad.

Rolling my overly annoyed and tired eyes, I pulled into the school parking lot. Right when I was about to park in the perfect spot right near the entrance, some jackass decided to cut me off and pull in before I did.

Rolling my window down and throwing around obscenities at the driver, my anger just escalated when I saw Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat step out of the car. "Oh hello Chase, did I take your spot?" Alex asked, trying to act innocent. I watched in annoyance and hatred as the irritating smirk appeared on Alex's face. I always wanted to rip that smirk off of his face and smack him with it, but I had more self control than that.

"Alex, we should just park somewhere else. Chase was about to pull in .." Jack started to apologize but I cut him off by just giving him the finger, with a few select insults here and there, and then sped right past them.

I already knew today was going to be a horrible day.

"What's wrong Chase?" Zoey asked as I slammed my English books down onto the empty desk next to her. Sneering in her direction, she took the hint to just leave me alone until I calmed down.

Tapping my fingers on the desk, I couldn't wait until class was over, I couldn't wait until this day was over. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball underneath my blankets and rant to Morgan.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong now Chase?" Zoey asked once we were out in the hallway after English class was finished. We had gym next together, which I was going to make up an excuse to sit out today.

"Just a bad day Zoey. Don't worry about it." Once we entered the gymnasium, I saw Coach Gallagher sitting in his office. Striding over there with my most pained expression on my face, I entered his office which caught his attention.

"Coach Gall, I don't think I'll be able to participate in today's lesson. I have major cramps, and I can't.." I was going to keep going with my period lie, but once I announced cramps his face scrunched up in disgust and he put his hand up.

Smiling, I thanked him and left his office only to come face to face with the one person I didn't want to see.

"Hey pretty girl." Rubbing my face and groaning internally, I sidestepped Jack and started to walk towards the 'sick' bench. I could feel him following me, and I could see Zoey smirking as she warmed up by shooting some basketball hoops. "Come on Chase, talk to me."

Sitting on the bench and crossing my arms across my chest, I glared up at his tall and lean figure. "What the hell do you want Jack? Seriously, why are you always going out of your way to talk to me? I'm nothing to you remember? I'm still the ugly girl you use to torment a year ago. Why the sudden change of fucking heart?" Before I knew it, I was standing up and poking Jack in the chest. I saw a few classmates stop shooting hoops, and were looking in our direction. Zoey was laughing behind her hand as she shook her head, and then continued to warm up with a small smile.

"You know Chase, you're quite adorable when you're pissed off. Especially when your face gets bright red, and how you try to intimidate me by poking me in the chest. I love it." I watched in horror as Jack quickly gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and ran away giggling like a two year old. Clenching my teeth tightly together, I let out a frustrated scream internally.

Everyone says that your senior year is your best year, right?

Well, why the hell is my last semester of my senior year a piece of shit already?

Well if you chose answer a; Jack Barakat, then you are correct!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, so I finally updated :)
Sorry it took forever and a day to post, just been busy, ehhh =/

Haha, anyway, I hope you enjoy this post.
Leave some comments?
Feedback is loveeeely :)

Oh & p.s ; I finished the Alex Gaskarth story I have.
Go check that out as well, and let me know what you think :)

Thanks, lovess.