Cross My Heart

Intro.

"Oh,come on. Seriously?!" I cried.

"Honey,your mother and I are busy tonight." Dad said soothingly.

"Going salsa dancing DOES NOT qualify as busy!" I mumbled.

"Alexa Christine Larson,you are going. You will enjoy yourself,and you will take care of your sister. Got it?" Dad said,sternly. I pouted,but he didn't budge.

I huffed,standing up from my spot on my parents' bed and going to my room. I slammed my door and folded my arms childishly.

"Not fair. They get to go dancing,and I have to take Talia to a WIGGLES CONCERT!'' I grumbled,shifting through my clothes in my walk-in. I picked out my outfit:

[IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=6663330[/IMG]

(if that link doesnt work,msg me so i can fix it!)

As soon as I had my boots on,my best friend Kendrea burst through my bedroom door.

"You.Me.Mall.Hot boys.Let's GO!" She cried,squealing. I sghed.

"I can't go,Ken. I have to take Talia to a frigging Wiggles concert." I rolled my eyes,applying peach blush to my cheeks.

"WHAT!? Woah,major downer dude."

"Tell me about it. I mean seriously. The WIGGLES!? Why not someone cool...like Elmo."

Kenny rolled her eyes and laughed. "Need company?"

"YES!ThankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU." I cried,jumping on my best friend.

"Yeah,yeah. I love you too." She laughed,hugging me back.

I finished my makeup,grabbed Talia and fled to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh.. not sure how this ones going to go.