Sequel: Honey, You're Dead.
Status: Completed.

Oh. It's You

Ouch, I thought Rachael was the violent one.

*Emily’s P.O.V*

I threw on my dress, and checked my watch, Lauren and Kevin had probably already left, and I knew Maeve was ready, she was just a tad more organized than I happened to be..Just slightly
I picked up my bag, and threw my phone in, there was a lot of other shit in there too, but I wasn't going to bother looking to see what there was, as far as I knew we were going to this kind of fancy restaurant, then like back to the hotel.. I so envied Lauren at this minute in time, why? Because she's alone with Kevin, and she would be able to do whatever she frikin' wanted to do, me? No, because I was with two others. Major Sigh moment.
I heard the door being opened, then their voices, and I couldn't help the smile that had spread across my face, I skipped out into the living room, where Joe was sitting on the couch, his mouth dropped open, when he saw me, which made me feel quiet smug. Muahaha...step one of world domination over with...
"Let's go." I heard Nick say from across the room, Don't kill him, Joe wasn't just about to say something that could have been sweet...ugh.
I walked to Joe's side, and he slipped his hand into mine, "You look wonderful tonight." He said quietly.
I don't know why, but I randomly, really I don't know why, started to hum the tune of,
It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.

It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."


We arrived at the restaurant soon after, and no joking, it was quiet the posh little place.
We all walked inside, and of course, the table had already been booked, we saw a few heads turn, I was used to it by now anyway, I've taken fame so casually, like a footballer kicking a football, yeah, my head is a random place to be.
I sat down beside Joe, and looked at the empty plates in front of us, and just shook my head, I saw Maeve looking around, then I turned to Joe, "So, Joe. Boxers or briefs?"
I saw Maeve cover her mouth, and Nick duck his head, his shoulders shake with laughter.
Joe stayed silent.
"Or commando?"
"You'll find out later." Maeve said from the other side of the table, I saw Nick look at her innocently, Or like a rabbit caught in the path of headlights..
I stuck my tongue out at her, and she smirked, turning to Nick who was staring at her, with wide eyes, Joe hadn't spoken yet.
"I already know that you wear boxers." She said to Nick, who went beetroot red, and looked over his shoulder, then out of the blue, he turned back, and groaned, "Not again" He complained, before banging his head down onto the table, it sounded like he broke the plate, probably did too..
Maeve was looking at him, "I saw it in the 'Tonight' video...and it's the first time I've ever said that to you.."
"Not that.." He mumbled, his head still on the table.
She looked over her shoulder, and a look of pure confusion crossed her face, as she turned back to face Nick, "I see now..that's just weird."
I looked over Maeve's shoulder, to see Miley Cyrus As Hannah? What the fuck?
"This is why we broke up." Nick was mumbling, "She's convinced she's actually Hannah, she has multiple personality disorder, apparently I was cheating on Miley with Hannah...I just had enough." Nick said, I tried to hold laughter back.
Joe was looked off into the distance, "Yeah, it's kinda weird....but strangely sexy..OW! I thought Rachael was the violent one." Joe said, sounding like a strangled cat, rubbing his leg under the table, I smiled sweetly, "I can be violent too."
"I know that now.." He mumbled, "Ouch.."
I saw Maeve raise an eyebrow, but then she looked at Nick, who had his head in his hands, mumbling about being stalked..
Joe was still rubbing his leg,
"How about we go elsewhere?" I asked.
Quicker than I would have expected, they all stood up, "Okay! Where?"
"Your 3D movie." I said seriously.
Joe raised his eyebrow.
"What? It isn't out in Ireland yet, and I need to see it." I said quickly.
He shrugged, "Okay, we'll go."
We walked to the theatre, and as we were asking for the tickets...lets just say...the one behind the counter must have been a Jo Bro fan, she almost fainted.
When we walked in through the door, the screen was playing adds, with that shitty music, you know, behind the movie actually starts?
Joe was walking along buy the rows, which were filled with girls.
Nick and Maeve got into their seats, a row behind where Joe had just stopped, I raised an eyebrow, and he put his finger over his mouth. I watched him.
The girl in the aisle seat was fiddling with the 3-D glasses, she hadn't actually put them on yet. Joe tapped her arm, "Hey, hope you enjoy the movie." She looked up at him, and grinned, "Wow! These graphics are good, and I haven't even put on the glasses."
He patted her shoulder, "Yes, yes they are, just wait until you see the movie." He said quietly, before walking, up to the row where Nick and Maeve were sitting in the shadows, and I was laughing, "She actually thought you were part of the movie.."
He nodded, but as he was about to open his mouth, the girl he had been talking to, stood up with the glasses on, as the movie started, as if she had just figured the cure to all world diseases, "OH MY JONAS! THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE HERE!"
Joe ducked beside me,"I need cover." He whispered.
The girl beside the dumb one, pulled her back into her seat, and all I could hear was, "No, duh, it's a 3-D movie."
I snickered, and threw a Hannah Montana wig at Joe, "Here's your disguise."
Joe held it in his hands for a minute, "A Hannah wig? So you're a fannah?"
I stuck out my tongue at him, "I wanted to go and see her movie and wear that to it, taking the piss out of her basically." I said keeping a straight face.
He snickered, "I see."
"So are you going to disguise yourself or not?"
"I am, just to freak Nick out." He said, putting the wig over his head.
I rolled my eyes.
For the duration of the 3-D movie, I didn't hear any of it, I saw it, but I had Joe whispering his words, and singing the songs into my ear, Which, I'm so not going to complain about, I quiet enjoyed it...who wouldn't?
After the movie was finished, we stayed back, well we didn't want to get attacked by fan girls..
We decided to walk back to the hotel, Maeve and Nick were walking and talking in front of us, and Joe leaned into my ear, "Boxers by the way." He whispered, before standing up straight, looking ahead, I could feel my cheeks turn scarlet.
"Fat penguins. Fat ten feet tall penguins, that are skin coloured." I said, trying to break the awkward silence that had fallen between us.
He burst into laughter, shaking his head, "I so love you" He said, between laughs, so it kinda sounded like Giberish, to someone who doesn't have a younger brother.
"I love you too."
He looked around, "How do you think Kevin and Lauren are getting along?"
"Like a house on fire."
He snorted. "Really?"
"She's crazy about him...well from what I've gathered anyway."
He smiled, "Good to know."
"Yeep."
"So?"
"Have you taken a liking to the Hannah wig? You seem to like it."
He shot a playful glare at me, "Well...I am superman, this just makes me more like wonder-woman...although she wasn't blond. But anywho."
I laughed, rolling my eyes, "Joe Jonas is my superman."
"To darn right I am!"
"Not at all modest are we?" I asked sarcastically.
He rolled his eyes, "No, duh, I am Joe Jonas." He said, about two octaves higher than normal, trying to impersonate the fan-girl.
I walked up the steps of the hotel, then I hit my forehead with my palm. "Damn it."
"What?"
"I forgot the key, and no Maeve doesn't have it, and Rachael and Rebecca will pretend their in bed, which they might be..long story short...Neither of us have anywhere to sleep tonight."
He raised an eyebrow. "You could sleep in my bed, Maeve could sleep in Nick's."
I stared at him wide eyed, "Joseph Adam Jonas, say what?" Although, I am quiet liking this idea..very much so..
"Joseph Adam Jonas said what you thought he did."
"I oblige."
He snorted as we walked through the doors.
I walked up with him to his room, and I saw Maeve go into Nick's room, and she looked really tired all of a sudden.
I walked into Joe's room, and sat on the couch, "So.."
"Welcome to the humble abode of Joe Jonas." He said lightly, walking into the kitchen, where I could hear glasses hitting the counter, he returned with two mugs of coffee, I took it eagerly, "Joe, you;re my favourite person right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't eat me!! I like need you all to take an oath that you actually won't kill me in future chapter, because it's gonna get kinda perverse.
And this came about at a sleep over with Emily, it originally wasn't meant to turn out anyway like this, but it did, and don't kill me in the next chapter, okay?
Also, Emily mailed the JoBros on Myspace, she sent them the link to the story, hahah. I'd laugh if they actually did read it, if they do, we need you guys for the movie.
[Just soo had to add that in.]
So sue me, I'm overtired, it is like 4:32 in the morning! I've been writing this since I finished my video around one..*Sigh* The things I do to keep people entertained, the video's of Joe and Taylor, 'dunno why, just kinda happened.
Before this becomes longer than the chapter itself, I'm going to go...and oh Yeah! Love is on it's way I'm so addicted to this, and I Need to go back to New York. Oh And I happen to be getting a guitar tomorrow.
I'm shutting up now, seriously. Night, morning, whatever. Comments? Subscribe?