Sequel: Honey, You're Dead.
Status: Completed.

Oh. It's You

Can I Kill You?

“Er…spin the bottle? Can I pass?” I asked, Kevin was sitting beside me, a highly amused expression on his face.
“No one is getting out of this.” Demi said, smiling wickedly, ignoring the nervous look on both Nick’s face and mine. “Anyone have a bottle of some sort?” She asked, looking around, her eyes shining.
“Yup, here.” Rachael said, taking a bottle of Coke Zero out of her bag and handing it to Demi.
“Thanks!” Demi said, placing it on the floor, and instructing us to all sit in a circle around it.
“Who spins first?” Selena asked.
“I will.” Joe said, a light smile on his lips.
“Awesome, go ahead.” Demi said, looking as though she was trying not to laugh.
Joe spun the bottle, and it stopped, pointing at Rachael.
“Rachael, kiss Joe!” Demi said, bouncing with excitement.
“Okay.” Rachael said shrugging, moving over towards Joe, ignoring Nick’s death glare. Joe smiled at her and they both kissed, after about a minute, Nick coughed, “So, who’s next?” He asked loudly, still glaring at Joe and Rachael, who had stopped kissing, and rolled their eyes at him.
Demi stared at Nick, a pissed off expression on her face, “Why don’t you go next?”
I saw Selena glare at Nick, and move closer to Demi, as Nick spun the bottle, and it almost stopped on her, but then, as she was sitting beside Joe, it stopped on him.
Everyone in the room was silent, although Demi, Selena and I were trying not to laugh out loud, Rachael just looked highly amused, Joe and Nick just stared at each other awkwardly, out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Kevin shake his head, his shoulders shaking, with laughter.
“Do we have to?” Nick asked, causing everyone to laugh,
“Duh, of course.” Demi said, clearly happy with her revenge.
Nick sighed, took a deep breath, moved over beside Joe, and kissed him, Joe kissed him back, but Nick pulled away within seconds.
“I’ll go next!” Demi said, grinning, as she spun the bottle, it spun in a circle four times before it slowed down to stop on Selena.
Selena laughed nervously, glancing at Demi, her cheeks going a light shade of pink.
Demi seemed unphased by this, and because Selena was already right beside her, she leaned in and kissed her lightly, before pulling away a minute later, smiling to herself.
“I’ll go next!” Rachael said,grinning as she spun the bottle, but the frown wiped right off her face as it stopped directly in front of Nick.
“Nooo, do I have to?” Rachael whined.
Everyone nodded at the same time. Nick, well he just looked between Joe and Rachael, a paranoid look on his face. Rachael rolled her eyes, leaned in and kissed Nick quickly, before pulling away just as quick.
“They’re saving it for the bedroom.” Demi mumbled under her breath, a smile playing on her lips as she grinned at Rachael, who had went bright red, and trying to ignore the laughter that had erupted.
“Lauren’s go.” She said, smiling evily at me.
I moaned, “Please, can I skip? Happily married, you know?”
They all shook their heads ‘no’ and from beside me, I could see Kevin laughing. I rolled my eyes, and spun the bottle, biting my lip as it started to slow, only to end up stopping on Kevin, barely missing Joe.
“HA! I WIN!” I shouted, clapping my hands, and laughing lightly at their annoyed expressions.
Rachael rolled her eyes, “Kiss your husband already.” She growled.
I grinned at her, before leaning in to kiss Kevin, after at least two minutes, I felt Rachael’s hand on my shoulder, pulling me away from Kevin, “Save it for the bedroom.” She mumbled, causing both Demi and Selena to laugh. “Kevin, you go next. See who you end up on..” Rachael said, the evil look in her eyes again, “I bet it won’t be Lauren.”
“I’d genuinely laugh if it ended up on you.” Demi said lightly.
The smile disappeared off of Rachael’s face, “Oh come on! I’ve already had to kiss two of them.” She whined.
This made Demi laugh, as Kevin spun the bottle, as it stopped, Rachael was the first to laugh out loud, “Go on, go kiss Nick, Kevin.” She said, her voice full of amusement.
Kevin moved slowly towards Nick, who didn’t even bother moving, as soon as Kevin pressed his lips to Nick’s, he pulled away, “Wrong on so many levels.” I heard Kevin mumble to himself.
“I believe the only one left is, Selena.” Demi said, smiling softly at Selena.
Selena sighed, “I really don’t want to do this.” She mumbled, as she spun the bottle, it spun three times, ending on Nick, she had already been awkward with Nick earlier, and in the last few days, now it was twice as bad. “Do I have to?” She whispered to Demi, Demi nodded, giving her a reassuring smile.
Nick moved over to Selena, who, as soon as he was near enough, leaned in and kissed him lightly, there was an awkward feeling in the air, after they both pulled away from each other,
“Well it’s not like they hadn’t kissed before.” Rachael mumbled to Joe, who was sitting beside her, causing him to laugh out loud, and a few of us that also heard it to laugh as well.

~23rd Of Novemember~

“Shit.” Rachael mumbled, walking into the Four Seasons hotel, we had arrived in Dublin, and I especially hadn’t wanted to come here, I hated Ireland.
“Hm?” Nick asked from beside her.
“I forgot how much I hated it here.” She mumbled.
“I never forgot.” I mumbled.
“Not so many fans or paps outside, like in America, and other places, that’s a slight plus.” Rachael mumbled. “Especially because I spent an hour in a plane, beside an idiot, also listening to Lauren cry and repeatedly say ‘I’mgonnadieI’mgonnadiewe’reallgoingtofuckingdie!”’ just because we went through a hell of a lot of turbulance. So I would say, I’m tired.”
“Hey! Turbulance is fucking creepy as hell! I can’t help thinking I’m going to die!”
Rachael stared at me blankly, “Planes are scary, but knives aren’t anymore?”
I just threw her a glare, and didn’t say anything.
“I’m sorry, that was bitchy of me.” Rachael mumbled, pulling her suitcase along behind her, as we followed, Joe, Nick and Kevin to the elevators.
I shrugged, and pulled my suitcase into the elevator. “We’re just going golfing, and the Disney channel, I believe are filming more of ‘Livin’ the dream’ there, so that gives you two pretty much all of today to go and visit family, and stuff…” Joe mumbled, scrolling through the schedule on his iPhone.
Rachael and I just stared at him, with the exact same expression, “Yes. We’re totally going to go see our families, one; that doesn’t remember their daughter exists, and two; a mother that wants to know about everything in my married life. No thanks. I’d rather go hunt down-” Rachael stopped mid-sentence, and shook her head at Joe, “Never mind.”
Joe raised an eyebrow, “Hunt down who?”
I knew who Rachael was going to say, and why she had stopped talking, and looked at Joe awkwardly, “She means…uh…you know…Irish folklore stuff, and books.” I said quickly.
“Leprechauns?” Joe asked, completely confused.
Rachael shook her head and looked at the floor, waving a hand at me.
Everyone in the elevator looked at me, confused.
I sighed, “I wish that people would get their head around one thing, the Irish are not crazy, and do not see leprechauns….well maybe some pissed alcoholics do, but that’s not the point. On your TV show, you took the piss out of us with that ‘leprechaun hunter’ show, and the hats, seriously? AND the Black Eyed Peas, they bullied these hypothetical leprechauns, by singing, ‘Beats so big I’m stepping on leprechauns’ like seriously, why the hell? They were probably high whilst writing, but anyway. You Americans seriously have to stop taking us as crazy, leprechaun seeing short, drunken idiots. Okay, I’ve got to say, there’s a hell of a lot of crazy people, but not all of us.” I said quickly, “There ARE other Irish legends and folklore, other than freaking leprechauns.”
They all stared at me with wide eyes, “And…how long exactly have you been holding that rant in?” Nick asked me.
“Way too long.” I mumbled, getting out of the elevator as soon as it opened on the top floor.
“I guessed.” Nick mumbled, walking out behind me.

~

“Oh yeah, remember that there’ll be camera men everywhere tomorrow, so watch what you say, the whole world is watching.” Nick mumbled, as we all sat around the dining table in his and Rachael’s room, as we were finishing dinner, “Apparently, they’re also waking us up too.”
“Why do we have to be in this MTV live and mobile thing, anyway?” Rachael whined.
“Because you’re married to us.”
She sighed, “Don’t remind me.” she grumbled.

~The Next Morning~
*Kevin’s P.O.V*

I vaguely remember hearing my Mom’s voice, and a door open, but I was probably just dreaming, “Kevin! Lauren! Wakey,wakies!” My Mom’s bubbly voice filled the room, and I felt her hand shake my shoulder lightly, “Time to get up, honey.” she said quietly, I rubbed my eyes and sat up in the bed, She smiled at me, “At least you’re the easiest to wake.” She said, glancing at the camera man, then smiling nervously at me, before looking at Lauren’s side of the bed, “Where is Lauren?” She asked, confused.
“Under the covers, she doesn’t sleep on the pillows, ever.” I mumbled, I heard a camera man laugh at that, and looked up at him, to see half of his face swolen, and what looked like a fresh black eye, “What happened to your face?!” I asked, completely confused.
“Your sister in law does not like being woken up, and tends to throw punches at anyone who goes near her, and tries to do that, in turn knocking them out.” The camera man said quietly.
I cringed slightly, just imagining that, “Ouch, maybe you should…go rest, and get another camera man?” I asked, trying to be logical.
He shook his head, “Nah, I’m the only camera man here, I’m just suffering of migrane and dizzyness, no big deal.” He mumbled.
I stared at him confused, then felt Lauren turning around in the bed, and sinking lower under the covers.
“How can she breathe?” A sound-man whispered under his breath.
I saw the camera man shrug, then wince slightly, another guy had a phone with him, and I remembered that one of them is always reading the viewer comments, and I heard him laugh at something, then tap the sound man’s arm, who read what he pointed to and he also laughed out loud.
I really didn’t want to know.
“Maybe you should try waking her? I don’t want to get knocked out again, better you than me, dude.” The camera man mumbled.
I smiled sarcastically at him, and shook Lauren’s shoulder lightly, causing her to turn around and sink further down in the bed, groaning lightly.
My Mom, the camera man, the sound man, and the other guy with the phone, all started shaking with laughter.
“Lauren, honey…it’s time to wake up..” I whispered, my hand on her shoulder under the covers, she still couldn’t be seen.
“But….but it’s Narnia in here!” She whined, you could tell by her voice that she was still half asleep.
The whole room, apart from myself, who hears this every single morning burst out laughing, and I could just guess what was going through their minds right now.
“Umph, get the things to be quiet, before I punch them.” She mumbled, her voice fading, as though she was falling back to sleep.
I saw the camera man, who’s face still looked like it was swelling still, take a few steps backwards.
“Honey, people are watching you all around the world…” I whispered.
“hmmm?”
“The MTV live and mobile show, remember?” I asked, backing away from her slightly, because she was likely to just jump out of bed right now,
“WHAT?! CRAP!” She shouted, as she surfaced from under the covers, she looked disorientated at the guys and my Mom, and then stared at me, “What did I say while I was still basically asleep?” She asked, running a hand through her hair, taking it out of her eyes.
“You mentioned Narnia again, and you threatened to punch ‘things’, that’s all.” I said lightly, smiling warmly at her.
She sighed in relief, “Oh, well that isn’t as weird as normal, that’s cool…um..” She mumbled, slipping out of bed slowly, “To get a shower, yes..” She mumbled, talking to herself.
I chuckled to myself, “I’ll join-” Before I finished my sentence, I remembered that we were being watched by millions, “You in the kitchen for breakfast after.”
Lauren winked at me, before disappearing into the bathroom, that told me she definitely had known what I was going to say, and from the look on the sound guy’s face, he did too.
Crap.
Fail.
“Well, I’d better go wake up Joe.” My Mom said breaking the silence,
“Good luck.” I said smiling at her.
She nodded, “I’ll certainly need it, coming you guys?” She asked, bringing the guys out of the room, and heading to Joe’s.

~
*Lauren’s P.O.V*

“Hey!” Rachael said, coming up behind me, the others were doing a press conference, that we were most definitely banned from, so we just sat in the green room, happy that for at least five minutes, there were no camera people stalking us, after all, this was to see a day in the life of the Jonas brothers, not their wives.
“Hey.” I said smiling at her.
“Did you see what I did to that camera dude?! Even asleep I’m violently awesome!”
I tried not to laugh, but I couldn’t help it, “Yeah, you broke him up, speaking of broken, his nose didn’t look the straightest, did you break it, or was it like that before you boxed him unconscious?”
Rachael shrugged, “I ‘dunno. I didn’t look at him, it could have been-I mean should have been Nick.”
I sighed, shaking my head, “You love him really.”
She smiled sheepishly, and shrugged.
“I knew it!” I said, clapping happily.
“Shut up.” Rachael mumbled.
“Hey, we’re finished, and we’re going to head to the venue, and do some more press, then rock Ireland! Ready?” Joe asked.
Rachael and I both sighed, as the camera men appeared again, and nodded slowly, standing up.
The drive to the O2 theatre was long, and boring, but entertaining as, when we were passing groups of girls, that looked like they were heading to a Jonas Concert, Joe, Nick and Kevin would scream ‘Pirates or Ninjas?!’ at them, from an open window, as they passed, hearing huge screams afterwards.
As soon as we arrived, we were ushered into the back of the arena, and into the green room, where we were told that down the hall , there were dressing rooms for each of them, and for both, Demi and Selena, who hadn’t arrived yet.
The MTV people followed us into the green room, sitting down across from us, looking extremely bored that they weren’t getting any of the ‘oh my god, like the Jonas Brothers and their wives are totally gone off the rails, fighting all the time, and stuff…’
“So basically, we have more press and interviews now…” Nick mumbled, looking at the schedule he had in his hands.
“Joe, you’ll be doing a solo interview with Xposé-”
“Ugh, those people are the most self-centered bitches on Irish TV.” Rachael muttered, interrupting Nick.
I saw the MTV men smile widely, at the fact this was bound to start a fight, and as Nick was about to say something about it, he realized that people would kill to see him and Rachael fight live, so he just went back to the schedule, “And Kevin and I have different magazines and newspapers.” Acting like she hadn’t cursed in front of 9 and 10 year olds, after all, it was meant to be a normal day in our lives, and a normal day for us involves; a fuckload of cursing (See?), violence,laughter, violence, singing, interviews, violence, annoying screaming fan girls, love, violence, annoying assholes of paparazzi, sleep, oh, and did I mention violence?
“So yeah, that’s about it, but first we have to go to sound check, which will be less than a half an hour, is that okay?”
We all nodded. As Joe, Kevin and Nick were leaving, with the camera men following them, Nick grinned at Rachael, “Don’t kill anything.” He said teasingly, as he left the room.
“Can I kill you?” She muttered while he left.
~
“HAH! KILLED YOU JOE!” Rachael said happily, clapping her hands together, ever since Joe had come back from his Xposé interview, Rachael had been playing Xbox with him, and within the last fifteen minutes, she had killed him a total of 33 times. I counted.
“I give up.” Joe moaned, putting the game controller on the table in front of him, and laying back on the sofa, staring up at the ceiling randomly, somehow, finding it amusing to just stare at the random patterns.
“I am so awesome.” Rachael said grinning happily.
“You totally are.” Joe mumbled under his breath, the dressing room door opened and Nick and Kevin, followed by the MTV people, who had failed to capture the whole ‘Let’s watch Rachael totally kick Joe’s ass’ event.
At this point, Joe was staring wide eyed at one of the boxes that had a guitar in it, earlier. I noticed Nick and Kevin stare at it, confused, “What are you looking at, Joe?” Nick asked, arching an eyebrow, as he moved slowly towards the area Joe was staring at terrified, “The box…it-it just moved.” He mumbled, seriously freaked out.
Nick rolled his eyes, “Yes, Joe. Of course it did. Because it’s totally-OW!”
As Nick had been talking, back facing the box, everyone saw it move again, and when the lid flew off, it hit Nick right in the head, mid-sentence, we all stared at the box silently, wide-eyed. Then the one thing we never expected happened, Rebecca jumped out of the box, “I’m back, bitches!” She said, grinning triumphantly, “And I’ve already managed to hurt a Jonas.” She said happily.
Joe's jaw dropped open, and he just stared at Rebecca wide eyed,
"REBECCA!" Rachael shouted, jumping up and almost knocking Rebecca down with the hug she gave her.
"You came back!" I said, running over to hug her.
"Yes. I may regret this in a few weeks, but for now, I shall cause destruction." She said grinning.
"That really hurt my head." Nick mumbled.
"Good to hear." Rebecca said cheerily.
Nick just rolled his eyes, and went to sit down on one of the sofas, as far away from any boxes and us as possible.
Kevin smiled, and hi-fived Rebecca, knowing that there was no way she'd hug him, “I like the new hair." He complimented.
She grinned, “Thanks, me too.” She said lightly, she had cut her hair, into a cropped short haircut, and dyed it red, which really suited her. She turned to Joe, and gave him a confused look, “Why are you staring at me like that?” She asked, completely confused.
He shook his head, snapping out of it, “I wasn’t looking at you.” He mumbled quickly, going a light shade of red.
“Of course you weren’t, because staring directly at my face, with your mouth wide open is totally not looking at me.” Rebbecca said, sarcasm in her voice, but there was a small smile on her lips.
“Um..” Joe trailed off, not able to find an excuse.
“Gotcha” Rebbecca said grinning.
The MTV people looked like they had just found a crock of gold at the end of the rainbow. (Okay, Lauren. When you gave the Irish lecture, that applied to you too. You don’t need to seem crazier than you already are.)

~That night~

“Thank fucking Mikey Way that is over.” Rachael sighed, sitting down on the sofa beside me and Kevin,opening her laptop, we were all sitting in our room, just talking and winding down from the concert, mentally crossing off things in our heads, so we wouldn’t forget anything tomorrow, when we leave for Paris.
I laid my head on Kevin’s shoulder, and nodded in agreement, we now no longer had camera men following us around, and we all were already used to having Rebecca and her violent ways, and her seemingly new found soft spot for Joe back.
I was kind of snapped out of my daydream, half asleep state, when Joe made a weird noise, “Oh.” He mumbled.
“Hmm?” Rachael asked, not looking up from her laptop, or looking interested. Rebecca had fallen asleep, her head resting on Joe’s shoulder, snoring lightly, but Joe was playing with the necklace around his neck, “I still have the necklace Emily gave me.” He mumbled, sadness clear in his voice.
It wouldn’t take a genius to figure out she had really hurt him.
Rachael didn’t look up from her laptop, “And she still has your virginity.” She answered bluntly.
I had to put my hand over my mouth, to try to stop myself laughing, but Kevin and Nick just laughed out loud at that.
“You’re meant to be supportive.” Joe mumbled, begrudgingly.
Rachael rolled her eyes, and looked up from her laptop, “Oh, poor Joseph, would you like me to burn it for you?”
“I would, actually.” Joe said quietly.
“Fine, give it to me.” She said, setting her laptop down on the sofa, “Nicholas, get me a hammer.”
Nick glanced up from the book he was reading confused, “A hammer? I thought you said you were going to burn it?”
Rachael rolled her eyes, “A hammer to smash it into little tiny pieces, like I would so love to do to Emily, then I shall burn it, keep up will you Nick?”
Nick nodded slowly, “Oh how could I forget that you had to be as violent as possible towards a necklace?” He asked sarcastically, and when he saw Rachael glare at him he stood up and held his hands in front of him, “Going to find a hammer…don’t kill me…” He mumbled, walking out of the hotel room.

Fifteen minutes later, Nick walked through the door, pale, sweaty, hair messed up and out of breath-but hey, at least he had a hammer in his hand.
“What the hell happened to you?” Rachael asked the second she looked up at Nick.
“Fangirls…” He mumbled, trying to keep his breathing steady as he gave Rachael the hammer.
“Where did you get the hammer?” She asked, patting his shoulder lightly when he sat back down beside her, we all guessed it was to do with sympathy for being attacked by a fan girl or girls, but she had touched him so that was enough to make most of our eyes almost fall out of their sockets.
“Lobby.” He mumbled.
Rachael stared at him confused, “They have hammers in the lobby? Why?”
Nick shrugged, “They must have known we were coming.”
Rachael’s face brightened, “Does that mean they have a gun aswell?”
“No.” Nick said seriously.
“Fuck it anyway.” Rachael growled, “Joe, give me the necklace, we are going to smash it into little tiny pieces…”
Joe handed the necklace to Rachael, who layed it down on the wooden table, a wide grin spread across her face as she whacked the shit out of the necklace, breaking the links apart from each other, some went flying across the room from the pure pressure Rachael had put into destroying the necklace. Joe had a small smile on his face, but his eyes were wide as he watched the necklace being destroyed.
“That felt so good. It’s like when bowling you picture the ball knocking down the person's face, only so much fucking better.” Rachael said grinning widely, gathering all the pieces of the necklace together, “Now, Joe would you like to throw it into the fire?” Rachael asked.
Joe glanced at Rebecca, who was still somehow asleep on Joe’s shoulder, she had slept through the banging, I really wanted to know how. “I don’t want to wake her.” He mumbled.
Rachael rolled her eyes, “There is no way you’ll wake her up by moving for five seconds, that didn’t wake her up.”
Joe nodded, “You’re right.” He said, slowly moving, gathering up the pieces of the necklace, then he walked over to the lit fire, took a deep breath and threw all the pieces into the fire, and watched as they disappered, as the plastic heart finally melted away, never to be seen again. Then he turned his back to the fire and walked back over to the sofa, where when he sat down, Rebecca groaned and laid her head on his shoulder again, but this time throwing her arm around his waist. Rachael started to laugh at this, “Wedding bells.” She mumbled under her breath, so that only Kevin, Nick and I would hear.
“Well, we better be getting to bed.” Nick said quietly, before yawning, “Early flight tomorrow.”
Rachael nodded, Joe stared at us, “She won’t let me go.”
“Let her sleep in the same bed as you, she’ll only wake up in the morning and scream.” Rachael mumbled, “No big deal.”
Joe stared at her, “Sleep with her?” He asked dumbly.
Rachael stood up, and nodded “Yeah, as in the not do anything sexual sleep.” She clarified, “Because if you get her pregnant on the first night in the same room together, you’ll have me and a gun to worry about, okay?”
Joe nodded quickly, his eyes wide.

*December 13th*

We were back home in L.A. and just relaxing, Rebecca had come back with us and her and Joe had become very close. Rachael of course got endless entertainment in teasing them both, but I had a weird feeling her and Nick were keeping something from everyone, and I wasn’t the only one who had noticed there was something, Joe and Kevin were also trying to figure out what it was, but none of us knew.
“You know, I’d really love to be able to drive.” Rachael mumbled from where she was sitting comfortably beside Nick on the other sofa, “I could teach you.” Nick mumbled.
“Cool, when?”
Nick shrugged, “Now?”
“Awesome! Lets go.” Rachael said jumping off the sofa and pulling Nick up, “See you too after, where’s Becca and Joe?” She asked looking around confused.
“They went out on a date.” Kevin mumbled.
“Oh. See you later.” She said grinning, dragging Nick out of the room.
“That was….odd.” Kevin mumbled, playing with my hair as my head rested on his chest, listening to his heart intently.
“Everything with them has been lately, they actually act close….when did she stop trying to butcher him to death?” I asked.
“I don’t know, it’s creepy.” Kevin whispered.
“And Rebecca dating Joe? She hated him…what’s happened to everyone?” I asked.
“I don’t know…but maybe we’ll find out later.” Kevin mumbled.
“Possibly.”
The living room door opened and Denise walked in, Frankie trailing behind, “I need to do the grocery shopping, and your father is out, would you two mind babysitting Frankie?” She asked, “You know-practice never hurt anyone.” She said lightly.
I tensed when she said that, and I felt Kevin glance at me protectively, “We’ll babysit.” He said quietly, not replying to her other comment.
“Thank you two.” Denise said walking out of the room.
Frankie crossed his arms, “I am not a baby.” he grumbled. “Can I go play videogames?” He asked.
Kevin nodded, “Go ahead.” He said smiling, as Frankie left the room.
“I hate it.” I mumbled, sitting up straight, “I hate it so much.”
Kevin stared at me confused, “You hate what?”
“The fact everyone is expecting me to get pregnant-well apart from you, Rachael and Nick because you’re the only ones that know that I can never get pregnant. I hate it so much. It eats me up.”
Kevin pulled me close, “It’s all going to be okay, we’ll tell them all when we’re ready.”

~
The front door banged shut, and Nick and Rachael both walked into the living room, Nick was a deathly pale, but Rachael was grinning triumphantly.
“How was the driving lesson?” I asked.
“Never ever again.” Nick mumbled.
We both stared at Nick and Rachael confused, “Why are you so pale?” Kevin asked, worried.
“I’m going to lie down..” Nick mumbled.
I stared at him, “What happened?” I asked, noticing that Rachael was still grinning.
“She thinks it’s a video game.” Nick said weakly.
“It is a video game.” Rachael mumbled.
“She tried to knock down a total of five old people.” Nick mumbled, shuddering at the memory.
“Hey! The old people are five thousand extra points!” Rachael said defensively.
Nick just stared at her, “I’m going to lie down.” He said walking out of the room.
Rachael shrugged and sat down across from us, ignoring our wide eyed stares, “Bleh, seen this episode of Simpsons, I’ll see is anything else on.” She mumbled, flicking through the channels, ending up on E! News. She stopped flicking at that point, why? Probably because there was a picture of Rebecca and Joe kissing on the screen, and holding hands…
“You guys heard it here first, Joe Jonas has really moved on from Emily, he has a new girlfriend, who rumour has it is Rebecca. Remember her? Rachael and Lauren’s friend from Ireland that professed her hatred for the Jonai at a press conference? What happened? We’d all love to know, but what we do know is that these two are obviously the next hot Jonas couple, seeing as the other two guys are both settled down with their wives. Could this be the next marriage? We’ll soon see!”
“This.Is.Epic.” Rachael said after flicking the channel to Better Off Ted, and grinning at us, “Everyone knows about them now! Teasing commence…after we watch this awesome show, ABC better not cancel this show.Or I will having some serious killing to do.”

*December 20th*
“So, honey what do you want for Christmas?” Nick asked Rachael as we all sat at the dinner table,
“A divorce?” She replied not looking up from the nail varnish she was scraping off her nails.
“No.” Nick sighed.
“Fine, a gun, a shovel, a really fast car and a really good lawyer.”
Everyone at the table stared at Rachael, Nick looked kind of scared, but tried not to show it, “Uhhh…no.”
Rachael rolled her eyes, looking up to glare at Nick, “You’re such a spoilsport!” She shouted.
“No..” Nick mumbled, shaking his head, “Just a guy that wants to stay alive.”

~That night~
*Rachael’s P.O.V.*
“You look really pretty.” Nick said grinning at me as I sat on the end of our bed in my new dress, watching him get ready for the dinner we were going out to with the rest of the family in a half hour.
I grinned, “Thanks.”
He grinned at me, tying his tie carefully.
“Are we telling them tonight?” He asked me,
“I don’t really want to tell them at all…it’ll mean I’ll have to act all lovey dovey with you, and deal with the press.”
I saw him sigh, “Lauren doesn’t know, or Rebecca and they’re basically your family, they’ll want to know and I want my family to know aswell, and you do love me, you just don’t like showing it.”
I stared at him, “You really want me to tell Lauren this, in front of everyone else, but Lauren….she might not react all happy..because, well you know why.” I said gently.
Nick sat down beside me, and I moved closer to him, “I don’t want to hurt her.” I whispered.
Nick wrapped his arms around me comfortingly, “She’s bound to get hurt, but from hurt people move on. Just because you’re afraid of hurting her with this amazing news, it doesn’t mean everyone’s going to stop their life so they don’t hurt her, it doesn’t work like that. People move on, new things happen. People get over things. Life happens, life goes on.” He said, his voice soft, “And besides, she may even be over the moon for you, for us.” He said, kissing my forehead gently.

~
*Lauren’s P.O.V*

“And the fans still want you guys everywhere.” Kevin Snr. Said staring down at one of the pages in a folder he was going through while we waited for our food.
“In their bedrooms too.” Rebecca mumbled under her breath, low enough so that Denise, Kevin Snr or Frankie couldn’t hear, but the rest of us heard and we had to try not to laugh.
“So we’ve all come to a conclusion, that at the start of next summer we’ll be going on another world tour.” Kevin continued.
“We will?” Nick asked, his eyes wide, Kevin and Joe had similar shocked ‘WTF seriously?!’ expressions on their faces.
Denise smiled warmly, “Well done boys.” She said happily.
“Wow.” Kevin said from beside me.
“That’s pretty amazing.” Nick mumbled.
Joe was now grinning widely, “I love our fans!”
Rebecca coughed lightly.
“But I love you too.” Joe said, teasingly.
“Awww, let me just go barf with cuteness and think of rainbows and unicorns.” Rachael said, her voice light and teasing.
“But wouldn’t the happiness and pinkness kill you?” Rebecca asked sarcastically.
Rachael made a face of mock horror, “It just might….and the unicorn might stab me with his horn. Dangerous place.”
“Don’t forget the dangerous drunk driving of the Care Bears and Teletubbies.” I added.
Joe, Nick, Kevin, Rachael and Rebecca all burst out laughing at my serious expression, Kevin Snr and Denise just stared at us with a weird look, Frankie just decided to ignore us all and colour the menu he was given.
“The food’s coming.” Denise said, for her it was a kind way to say ‘Shut the fuck up and act like you were all raised well.’
Everyone began talking quieter about the tour, and as we all ate, the conversations centered around the last tour, and the future one, maybe a new album, but Rachael and Nick were whispering secretively, and I saw the others glance at them confused, but then return to the conversation about the tour.
“For the next tour we definitely should have a new album out, it’s not like we don’t have a mountain of inspiration for songs and what not.” Kevin said quietly.
“Agreed…I’ve actually written a few lately.” Joe added.
Nick, who had stopped having a hushed conversation with Rachael five seconds ago only caught the end of what Joe had said, “You’ve written songs? You definitely should show them to us.” Nick said grinning.
Joe nodded slowly, “Later..maybe.”
“They’re pretty awesome.” Rebecca said grinning.
“You’ve heard them and we haven’t?” Nick asked, trying not to sound as insulted as he looked.
“Yup, and you better believe it you perfectly tanned shit bird.” Rebecca said, not even bothering to look at Nick.
“You see…it’s because they’re in love.” Rachael said, her voice over dramatic and light.
Everyone turned to stare at Rachael, who glanced at everyone and sighed, “What? They are.” She mumbled. “Oh, and by the way, I’m pregnant.”

Fin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sure you all really hate me now. But if you want a sequel, all you have to do is comment, I have it planned out, it'll be set in two years time, and a certain person may return, leading to drama.
I'd love to thank anyone who has ever read this, over 500 people O_o I love you guys, seriously.
I'm actually really sad that this is over, this took exactly a year to write...wow.
Oh, and I hope you all know what 'Better Off Ted' is..it's a TV show, comedy in America..I think it's on ABC? But we don't have that in Ireland, but I watch it online and it's amazingly epic, but everyone thinks it's going to be cancelled, so please...could you all sign the petition at Save Better Off Ted Thank you <3 Also the insult of 'You perfectly tanned shit bird' is from an outtake of Better Off Ted :)
So a lot happened in this chapter, right? And if you want to know what happens next, ask for a sequel, I don't want to post one that no ones going to read.
I love you guys, seriously. <3