Sequel: Honey, You're Dead.
Status: Completed.

Oh. It's You

The Closet

I banged the door behind me and walked into the plush room, Rebecca and Rachael by my side, Joe walking in front of us, "Okay, so basically we're just a few rooms down, your teacher's have your room numbers, and anything else?" He asked, truly pleased with himself.
I glared, the room was so much better than at the Comfort Inn, but the Trump Towers..
Rachael put her suitcase by the wall, "Actually..yes." She said, her voice was quiet, but her eyes were dancing, she was up to something.
Rebecca turned to look at her with a confused expression.
Joe grinned, it was kind of like She's not going to hurt me! Kind of smile.
"Is there a closet in here?" She asked.
Joe nodded, "Of course, why?"
Rachael's smile widened, "Would you mind showing me where it is, please?"
He nodded, "Not a problem." He said lightly, walking ahead of her, Rebecca and I left our suitcases there, and followed Rachael.
She stood looking at the closet. It was a lot larger than the one in our other room, that she had locked Rebecca in..
Joe grinned, "There."
Rachael opened the door, and smiled at Joe, "Can you come here for a minute Joe?" She asked.
Joe nodded, slightly confused, "Sure." He said as he walked to her side.
"Thanks." She said, before she pushed him into the closet, locking the door behind him, so he couldn't get out, she stood with her back pressed against the closet, "Give me a chair!" She said quickly, as Joe started to bang on the door, "Let me out!" He called.
"No." Rachael said, grinning widely.
Rebecca, laughing brought Rachael the chair, "Here you go." Rebecca said happily.
"Thanks." Rachael said, before putting the chair under the door handle, locking him in there.
She rubbed her hands together, "Now that that's done, do you want to go on the net, there's a computer there." She said pointing to the desk.
We both smiled, "Sure!"
"Let me out of here, Lauren!" Joe called, I snickered, and went to turn on the T.V. while Rachael and Rebecca went to the computer.
It was on a news channel, and my mouth dropped open.
Joe Jonas, and a mystery girl, were spotted leaving the Trump Hotel earlier this evening, caught on camera, they were holding hands, so sorry all the Joe fans, he's off the market, for a while anyway. If anyone can give us a name for this one, it would help, we've never seen her around, or in any videos.
I fell to the floor. "No, No, No! This cannot be happening to me."
Rachael and Rebecca looked towards the T.V to where my face was plastered across the screen. "Oh my God Lauren."
I put my head in my hands, "Please tell me this is not happening." I whispered.
"I'm sorry, but it is." Rachael said flatly.
The banging on the wardrobe door had stopped, and I was guessing he was listening, or dead, I preferred the second option at this second.
Rebecca looked down at me, "It's not that bad is it?" She asked,
"Yes." I said once.
The phone rang, and I jumped up to get it.
"Lauren Lauren!!" Emily screamed.
"Yeah?" I asked, I sound depressed..think of Joe locked in the closet.
"Is it true? Omigosh, Lauren, are you going out with Joe?!" She was one of my best friends, and she knew that I hated Joe, but I guess news can be convincing.
"I'm not." I said adamantly.
"Which room are you staying in?!" She asked, excited.
"Urm, well.."
"Joe's there isn't he, Oh my God."
"He's here..but it's kind of a long story.." I said quietly.
"WHICH ROOM?!"
"The Trump Hotel."
"You're....in...his...room...but..you're...sure..you're...not..dating?" She asked confused, and a little shocked.
"No, No! I'm in my own room."
"But...he's there..."
"Yes."
"Did I interrupt something?" She asked.
Oh god no! "Not at all."
"Are you two alone?"
"No, Rachael and Rebecca are here."
"Okay, I'm confused."
"Our bathroom flooded, he was there, there were no spare rooms, so he charmed the teachers into letting us come to the Trump where he got us a room."
"And why didn't I hear about this?" She asked, slightly peeved.
"I'm sorry I haven't had time."
"But you went for dinner with him, alone?"
"How did you know?"
"Everyone does, that's what they said first on the news, you two looked very comfortable together."
"Oh God, no It was nothing like that."
"Mhhm."
"Seriously Em."
"Then why are they saying you two are dating?"
"It's a rumour."
"But you two were holding hands?!"
"I didn't want too."
"Well I would have! I love him."
I hit the loudspeaker button, and put the phone down, so I could sit on the sofa.
"We all know that."
"Yeah, well, I think you're the only one that doesn't like him." She said quietly.
"I don't either!" Rachael called, from the computer.
"Let me out!! Emily, can you hear me?!" Joe shouted from the closet.
I heard Emily gasp from the other side of the phone, she had heard him, and I saw Rachael about ready to stand up and possibly knock him out.
"Oh My gosh! Joe!" She almost screamed.
"Hey Emily." He called from the closet.
"Hey Joe, I heard you like tall blonds. My hair is really blond....Its just not today....." She trailed off.
I heard him laugh. "Emily, I'll owe you if you let me out of here!"
I laughed now, he thought she was in the room.
"Huh?" She asked confused.
"Let me out!!" He said loudly.
"How?" She asked.
"Open the closet."
"How?" She asked again, "And uhm..why are you in the closet?"
"Just unlock it, please, I beg you! And your friends locked me in here."
"But how am I supposed to unlock it?" She asked, ignoring the part of how he'd been locked in, she sounded genuinely confused.
"Open it!" He called.
"Um...but how am I supposed to do that?"
"Is it really that hard to open a closet door?" He asked.
"Um, Yes."
"Why? How?"
"Because...I'm not even in the hotel.." She said quietly.
"But how come I can hear you?"
"I'm on the phone.."
"Loudspeaker." He said disapointed.
"Yeah, Lauren unlock the door!"
"Um, I can't, Rachael wouldn't let me, even if I bothered to get up." The couch was comfy, so what?
"Rachael!" Emily screamed.
Rachael walked over to the phone, "Yep?"
"Unlock that door."
"Why?"
"Because I say so."
"Nope."
"I'll take your iPod on you, seriously."
"Fine!" She shouted.
"Thanking you." Emily said quietly.
Rachael walked over to the closet, clearly pissed off, she pulled the chair from under the door handle, and opened the door, Joe stumbled out, almost falling on top of her.
Joe walked over to the phone, "Emily, I owe you."
She laughed, "Not really."
"Hey, we have a concert tomorrow night, I'll give you four tickets, and backstage passes, I'll see you then." He said in a light voice.
She screeched, "Thank you!!"
He laughed, "Hey, your the one who got me out of the closet."
"About that, no problem."
"But thanks anyway, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yes!!"
He laughed, and walked over to the other side of the room, avoiding Rachael's glare.
"I'll talk to you tomorrow Em." I said quietly.
"yes, sure! love!" She said, as the line went dead.
I looked up at Joe.
There was silence.
"Yeah, so you are all invited." He said quietly.
Rachael looked up at him in disbelief. "I just locked you in the closet, and you're giving us tickets to your concert?"
"Yes."
"You're weird" Was all she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I especially love this chapter hehes, Dedicated to Emily =]