I'm Dating Twins

"Okay, I'll bring the booze."

Gabe, still not knowing they were twins, thought out a well suitable solution to the double date he had just set up for himself. He would pick up Ryanne and make as many moves as possible just to see how loose she could be. He'd chill with her for a little while at the party, until he spotted Leslie. Then he would spend the rest of his night with her, and hopefully that would include it's own variety of action. He'll fuck her and be done, tomorrow being the start of a new flirt, a new girl, and a new heart to break.

"You are a messed up sonuvabitch," Nate said as they left the mall. He had a shopping bag in one hand and his keys in the other, along with a cellphone with only one new number added to the contacts.

"You're just sad because you lost," Gabe teased. He was enjoying the glory of his plan. Who knows, maybe dating more than once person at a time was easier than he thought. He could start a whole new outlook: two heartbreaks a day as opposed to one. This was going to be . . fun.

"No, I'm just sad for those two girls who are going to be in tears by the end of tonight," Nate corrected his best friend. Sometimes he wondered how they became best friends because they were so different.

Gabe only laughed. "You have your opinions and I have mine. You don't have to be so Mr. Nice Guy."

"Mr. Nice Guy? Gabe, that's an understatement. Millions of guys out there would agree what you're doing is sick. You need to stop."

"I recommend therapy!" Ryland suggested, running up to join the two other men. "Or soup. Soup always makes me feel better when I'm sick."

"Funny, but I was referring to Gabe having two dates to one party, not a flu virus," Nate informed Ryland while at the same time texting the girl who he had just gotten a number from.

"Ooh, a party you say? Someone is having a party and didn't think to invite a BAMF dude such as myself?" Ryland pouted. "Dick weeds!"

"One, no one who is truly BAMF refers to themselves as BAMF, and secondly, you can come if you want," Gabe told him.

"Awesome, should I bring booze?" Ryland asked, jumping up and down.

"Ry, the girl is turning eighteen for God's sake."

"Okay, I'll bring the booze."

*

"Oh my gawd, you mean to tell me you actually have a date to a party?" Ryanne cheered as she sat on her sister's bed watching Leslie get ready.

"Yes, why is that such a surprise?" Leslie asked pinning her hair back to show off her cheekbones. For some reason Ryanne wouldn't lay off the fact she had found a date since Leslie had told her about it.

"Because you like, never date!" Ryanne pointed out.

"It's not that I never date, it's just that I rarely date. Their's a difference."

"Well either way it's exciting. You haven't went out a single time since your last breakup - it's about time!"

Leslie just rolled her eyes. "How do I look?"

"Fine, perfect, pretty, young, and all that good stuff. Now help me re-straighten my hair before my ride gets here!" Ryanne insisted. Her hair was also naturally curly and would never stay straight no matter how much hairspray was used.

"Ugh, you really are ruining your hair with all this dye and such," Leslie studied her sister's bleached hair.

"Oh well. It separates us. Otherwise everyone would know we are twins and never tell us apart."

Leslie agreed, "So true."

A car rose up to the house both the sisters shared, but with tinted windows to block Gabe from being seen. It was one of the perks with being high class. A honk escaped the steering wheel and Ryanne zipped out the door. Leslie waited until they were out of sight to hop into her own car, a cozy little mustang, and headed to the same party where she would also be meeting Gabe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short, I'll update very soon.