You Got Wasted And Wasted Your Life

It's a destraction.

*“Mr Iero, I am taking you into police custody for underage drinking, and being in possession, and, under the influence of, illegal drugs.”

The doctor sighed. Frank started to feel sick. He felt his head spinning. He could feel tears well up in his eyes. The doctor stepped in at this point. “Due to Franks medical condition, I suggest that we should give him some time before you take him away.” He said, trying to take control of the situation.

“This boy has commited crimes, and he must be punished accordingly, as soon as he appears to be of a fit physical state. He’s woken up, hasn’t he?” Said the police officer boldly.

The doctor shook his head and sighed. “Very well” he spoke in a defeated tone of voice. “Nurse, please give Franklin his clothes, and take care of this.” With that, the doctor left the room, giving a harsh glare towards the police officer, followed by the nurse trotting in his wake, who reappeared almost instantly.

“Here you are.” The nurse spoke softly with a slight smile, and handed Frank a clear plastic bag containing his freshly washed and laundered clothes, and a pair of black plimsolls.

“Go on boy, get changed” said the police officer in a strong voice.

“U-Um officer, I need to run a few tests first, a-and make sure Franklin is fit enough to leave.” Stated the nurse.

The police officer growled an incoherent reply, and left the room.

Frank burst into tears. The nurse looked at him sympathetically. She had dark blonde, probably long, curly hair, which was pulled into a tight bun at the back of her head, a cute nose, and a very pretty face.

“Shh, please don’t cry…” She said, a very scared expression on her face.

Frank ignored this statement and began to cry even more.

The nurse sighed and spoke clearly to him. “I’m going to have to take a blood sample, and unhook you from that morphine drip”.

Frank looked up, snivelling. “I’m so sorry.” He said quietly. It appeared to be an apology not to the just the nurse, but to anyone that cared for him.

The nurse left the room, and then returned promptly. She gently removed the IV morphine drip from Franks right arm. She then took franks left arm and wiped it with a sterilisation wipe, then pushed a needle into his arm and withdrew a sample of Franks blood. When the needle went in, Franks head started to spin.