Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

Sweet kiss

Matt's pov....

I'm finally gonna ask Marissa to marry me, I know it's way to soon but I'm almost 18 and Marissa would be 17 so it's sorta perfect. Also by the time that I'm 19 and she's 18, we could get married there. In my job they don't pay me much, but I've been saving up from my allowance that my dad gives me whenever I visit him. I've also put my check and allowance together and had just enough for a precious diamond ring. It was placed in a small pink box and has been inside my dresser for the lngest, I bought it a week ago. It's good how she never seemed to notice a thing, so my plan was gonna work perfectly. Today we just came from our breakfast date and I'm gonna ask her during the night, right before she leaves.
I can't wait.........

Time elapse.....

Marissas pov....

Our date was great, I loved it, we laughed, talked, and just enjoyed being a couple. He's so perfect in my eyes and I can't wait to get older so we can finally get married and have a baby girl. I know it's cheesy that I'm planning out our future, but at least I have a wonderful guy to make future plans with. It's getting dark and I haven't seen his face yet...he went inside his room. I wonder what's he planning? He also told me to stay here until he told me to go to his room, he's taking a while now.

Matt's pov....

Everything is perfect and set, now I need to look for the ring, and wala here it is. I set it on tob of my now clean bed. It looked so perfect there, so neat and tidy, beautiful. I fainally went outside, shuting the light. I came into the living room, where she was at and told her, "Now you could come to my room, but you gotta close your eyes." She whined, "You made me wait here and now I have to close my eyes? This better be good." I reassured, "Don't worry sweet pea, it would." She smiled her cutest smile as I helped her up and made her close her eyes. I put my hands over them so she wouldn't peak, the we stumbled our way to the dark hallway, and to my room. I asked her, "Ready?" She repeated, "Ready,"and I turned on the light as I removed my hand from her eyes. I saw the look on her face and it was priceless. I took her hand as I walked inside the rose petaled room. She asked brilliantly, "where did you get the rose petals?" I replied, "My mom's roses from the garden." She giggled and locked her eyes on the pink box, and I reasoned, "About the box, there's been something I have to tell you." She said, "Go on, " I continued, "Mari, you're the love of my life, and has changed it in so many ways I can't describe. The love I have for you and the love you have for me is indescribable. The first day saw you, even though I made fun of you, I always knew you were a gorgeous girl, that was easily brought down by a jerk like me. You didn't deserve any of that and I figured I wanted to be the perfect guy for you, since you wore that gorgeous outfit. I thought that was the main thing that brought me over, but you were the one that brought me over. What I'm trying to say is, what are you doing for the rest of your life?" She stuttered, "B-be with you, are you saying what I think you're saying?" I replied, "Yeah, Marissa, would you marry me?"

She asked, "Seriously, am I dreaming?" I smiled reassured, "No you're not, I love you." she smiled and said, "Yes, I will be part of your life like you are a part of mines." I grinned from ear to ear as we shared a sweet passionate kiss.