Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

Can't wait

Marissa's pov...

The bus finally arrived to school as it made a stop at the front and the kids loaded out. I was one of the last people to get out, just as I fell someone take hold of my hand. I looked towards the side, only to see a smiling Matt. I smiled back, and figured that I liked him hlding my hand and I never wanted to let go, except if I had an itch. We walked towards the crowded school and the bell rang for the first class. Matt asked, "Mind if I walk you?" I smiled and replied, "Not at all." He grinned and walked me to English III. The whole way wasn't quiet though cuz he always picked out random stuff to say. He's funny andfun to be around with. He doesn't need to bully kids to be cool, he never did. Just as we reached my class, he gave me a small kiss on my cheek, making my heart flutter. He said, "Can't wait to see you on Friday night, you're gonna be in for a surprise." I gestured, "What kind of surprise?" He smirked and said, "You'll see, don't wann ruin it." I pouted, but he gvae me another kiss, which made me smile. He joked, "That's the one," I joked back, "That's so cliche." He fake pouted and I exchanged a kiss to him, which made him smile and turn a light shade of pink. I made him blush! I never thought I could make such an impact on such an amusing guy like him.

The tardy bell rung and the teacher signaled me to get to class. I wanted to spend more time with Matt, but now it's an impossible time. He said, "Well see you later hun, I'll be right here to pick you up." I answered, "Okay, now you're making me eager for class to end," he laughed and gave one last kiss on cheeck and left with a short wave. What does this mean now? I'm confused, but I felt like his girlfriend during those few minutes, would I be on the date? Will he have the courage to ask me? This could happen since I'm really preductable, that's probably the surprise! I'm just gonna act like nothing is on my mind, but it would be so sweet though and besides, he would be my first.