Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

Date

Marissa's pov...

It's finally friday night, which would turn into the best night of my life. Matt was after me today during the morning until the end of school. Of course I didn't mind the special attention he was giving me, but it was kinda annoying. I'm still glad he cares, but at least if we ever go out, he would never cheat on me. He also stopped being a bully for that day cuz I was his major distraction, at least I turned into those poor kids' hero. Also all the labeled "geeks" are in safe conditions to walk down the halls, I made a true difference. Ok getting back on tonight...what to wear? I pulled out different outfits from my closet, until I found a red and black polka dotted dress that reached bellow my knees, with a littled balck fuzzy material underneath, seems perfect. I also found my balck laced hills I got at hot topic, great, now that I got the outfit, what should I do with my hair. Since he liked it down, I'm going to wear it down, with a nice black headband I owned with a normal sized bow. I did the make up like I did this morning and wala...I look like a nice princess. I finished the touches with a red bracelet that was also laced to tie it. He was gonna pick me up in 15 minutes, I can't wait.

Matt's pov...

I am so nervious, I need to look great for Marissa, I know I'm gonna spen an eternity. I'm too punk for my own good, at least dying my hair black would make me look nicer for the date, I dyed black, just for her. Now that managed to get some hair dye out of my hands and anywhere it could have smudged, I got to the wardrobe. I pulled some pants and shirts....I need a dress shirt, pronto. I went to my dad's old closet, and surprisingly, I founf a black dress shirt. I took it back to my room to try it on, fitted perfectly. It was in that closet for a while that it shrunk to my size. I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows and put on my black skinny jeans, leaving th shirt tucked out. I put on a red tie and my all black converse, afterwards, ran to the bathroom to do my hair. I dried it some more with my towel, just in case there were some wet spots, so I can put on some gel. Now that it was really dry, I styled it into spikes, making a little bit of it rest across my eyes, I haven't really cut my hair much so I could do an emo do if I wanted to. I pu on some eyeliner, black with a bit of red. I'm ready now I have to get her a single red rose. I grabbed my wallet to check if I had spare cash, andfound 30 dollars just enough for the whole date. I ran down the stairs to the door. I got in my car, and sped to the corner flower store. Surprisingly, it was open, so I parked on the front. I got out and made my way inside, got out with a single red rose, a little note attached to it. That was the note that would be asking her to be my girlfriend, so I stuck it in my pocket until the mean time. A few minutes later, I parked in front of her house and got out. My hand was shaking as I was attaching the note to the rose with scotch tape, it looked nice. I rached the front door and knocked. Her mom answered with a welcoming smile as she said, "You must be Matt, you look really nice," I smiled with a, "Thanks Mrs. Montgomery." She smiled and headed up the stairs to get Marissa, I couldn't wait to see her. A minute later, she came down with Marissa behind her, finally revealing her beauty as they reached the floor, moving aside. My eyes widened, she looked so beautiful and no glasses. Her mom kissed her forehead as she was saying good luck to her, and of course she took a pic of us, an old tradition of pround parents.

We went outside to my car, me opemim the door for her, as she got inside. I headed towards the driver's seat and gave her the rose before I drove off.