Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

Perfect night

Marissa's pov....

The day went on and I couldn't get over the small event when he scared me, I thought my heart was gonna fall off. Matt and I were sipping our coffees while we chatted, well gossiped about the people at school, it was fun. The only person I've told everything to is my mom, but I'm glad I'm sharing it with my boyfriend, someone that isn't my mom, but means a lot to me. I stated, "Gosh, your used to be friends are so fake, why did you hang out with them anyway?" Matt shrugged, "Well I was stupid enough to think they were cool and real, but I was so wrong about them, they're the guizzers not you." I'm so proud of him, it was about time he broke free from those weirdoes. We continued gossiping until we settled on a movie. We decided to watch "The Perfect Man," I got him to watch chick flicks, he likes them. While the lady tried to look for her man, I asked Matt, "If we weren't together or knew eachother, would you still try to find me?" He smiled and said, "I would, you're so worth it. I don't know why I didn't pay close attention to you in the first place." He's so sweet! I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder, his slim arm around my shoulder. I loved this moment. A few minutes passed and the movie was over, Matt looked at me as I looked at him. He asked, "You sleepy?" I nodded my head and he turned off the dvd, along with the TV, and we headed down the dark hall towards his room.

As we went inside, he quickly switched on the light, just so I won't bump into things and we settled down on his bed. I complimented, "Nice room, we obviously like the same bands." He smiled and whispered, "You're perfect," I smiled and planted a small kiss on his soft lips. He kissed back and started to stare at me, I stared back, making a staring contest. His eyes started to get droopy as mines' were focused but following his lead, until we both fell into a deep sleep.