Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

Morning time

Marissa's pov...

It was a cold morning, but hearing the birds shirping made it warm. I open my rested eyes, only to see the love of my life sleeping close to me. He snuggled his warm soft face to my neck, I closed my eyes in bliss. He had his arms around my waist, his fingers connected. I placed my hand on his' caressing it wit my thumb. This was a really good event that I wanted it to last a lifetime. I just stayed with him a few minutes until he waked up. He opened his now rested eyes and rested them on me. He mumbled with a smile, "Good morning sweet, how was your sleep?" I turned my body to face him and answered, "Perfect," he smiled and planted a peck on my lips. I kissed back and he requested, "Do you wanna go on a breakfast date with me?" I did my famous thinking mode expression and finally said, "Yeah id love to." He grinned and got up, pulling me along with him, and playfully dragged me to the restroom in the not so dark hall, since the sunlight entered the house.

Once he opened the door, he pushed me in and he closed it behind me. He pushed me on the tiled wall and whispered with a smile, "I'vealways wanted to do this." I joked, "What, push me on your bathroom wall?" He grinned and said, "No silly, have some romantic sex in the bathroom." I inquired,"But don't we have a date to go to?" He joked, "It can wait a few minutes, besides it's 8 in the morning, we have plenty of time." I giggled as he pushed me now softly against the wall. He connected his soft lips with mines, making the blood in my bubble inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my waist. That's whenit happned, I slipped myself down the wall, as he joined me and our lips and bodies connected once more. He finally stopped and said, "I need to go get a condom, I'll be right back." I nodded and he left to it, then I thought, "I can't do this, I'm in high school and 16, it would ruin my normal life if I got pregnant." By then, he came back and I still had the worried expression on my face. He asked, "What's worng sweet?" I told him, "I'm sorry Matt, but I can't do this, I'm scared I might you know..." He reasured, "That's what condoms are for, hunnie, nothing would happen." I replied, "I don't know, we should save ourselves when we get older, cuz if something goes wrong, what are we both gonna do. We're only 16 and 17 years old, if something goes wrong, how are we supposed to take care of a baby if we don't even know how to hold one properly."

He tried to calm me, "Hun, just breath okay, we'll save ourselves don't worry, cuz...you might have a point." I smiled at him, he's so understanding, I needed him to be. At least he's not one of those psychotic boyfriends that rape thir own girlfriends for a cheap escape. He gave me a warm hug, I kissed his cheek and we both stood up. I started to brush my teeth as he stood behind me. When I was finished, he brushed his' and we went back to his bedroom. I grabbed a a pink and black striped shirt, with a black tiled skirt that reached above my knees, but a couple of inches above that. Matt stared at me up and down, I smiled and asked, "Is this good enough?" He nodded quickly, making me giggle. He quickly got dressed as well as I slipped on some knee high socks and my converse. Then i did my hair on a low ponytail to the side and put on my hot topic head band he loved. He complimented, "You look great, darling." I agreed, "You look great yourself."

We were fianlly out the door and he opened the passenger door for me. I gladly got in and he walked to the driver's side. He started the engine, pulled off the drive way, and we were off to Denny's.