There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase

Chapter 17

Gerard's P.O.V

While we were all freaking out over Amy, Bob seemed to be the only one thinking logically.

"Wait, there's security cameras outside in the front aren't there?" Bob asked.

"Bob, you're a god damn genious," Mikey said as he jumped up from the couch and the five of us ran to the control center of the venue.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" asked an old security guard as we walked into the room.

"We're My Chemical Romance and we have reason to believe that my girlfriend was kidnapped. We noticed she was gone when we got to the dressing room and there was a note saying that someone had taken her. Is there anyway that you can find out who?" I asked in a calmer voice than I expected.

"Your girlfriend Amy Lee? The one with the wolf hybrid?" he asked.

"Hybrid?"

"It's a domesticated dog mixed with a wild dog, usually a wolf," Ray informed me. "He means Layka."

"Yes sir," I said nodding. "But Layka's on the bus so we have no idea where Amy could be."

The security guard nodded and turned in his swivel chair to the monitors in front of him, tapping a button a few times before he beckoned us over.

"There," he said pointing to the screen before zooming in more.

There, even in black and white I could see the shattered lense of Amy's camera.

"Whoever took her used force, cameras don't just drop like that."

"Robbie! Guys, maybe he can help us out," Mikey said pointing to my pocket where my cellphone was.

Everyone agreed and I quickly dialed Robbie's phone number, explaining every little detail of the situation to him when he picked up.

"Listen to me carefully bro, you need to get something that would have Amy's scent on it, hairbrush, sketchbook, something. Have Layka sniff it, she's trained to find people by scent. She'll lead you to where ever Amy is," he explained calmly but I could sense the panic in his voice as well.

"Got it, thanks Robbie."

"No problem, but Gerard?" he asked.

"Yea?"

"Just make sure nothing bad happens to her okay?" he said, and with that, he hung up.

I repeated the message to the guys and Frank and Ray ran to get Layka, hopefully Robbie would be right.

Detective Layka Is On The Case

One of the police officers at the venue held Layka's leash and silently walked behind her as she led the way down an empty hall.

"Here," he whispered to the others as Layka stopped at a door and pawed at it.

The door was soon busted down when no one answered and within seconds, police officers swarmed into the room and came back with two hand-cuffed men, dressed in black from head to toe.

"Take them away," the cheif officer said as some other police officers came out of the room.

A cop motioned for me to follow him into the room and when I did, my heart sunk at what I saw.

Amy was huddled up in a corner of the wall, knees up to her chest and one of her arms lying limply across her lap.

The officer kneeled down in front of her and gently took her arm, shaking his head at whatever he'd found.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"They drugged her. Whatever it was that they used, not only will she be paralized for a few hours, she doesn't know what's going on and probably won't remember anything from before you guys came into the venue, at least for now. But it'll wear off eventually, I've seen a couple of cases like this before," he assured me.

Amy looked so fragile sitting there. This wasn't the wild and free spirited Amy that I knew, the one that I loved but was too shy to tell her.

"Forget this, I don't think anyone of us will be able to play tonight. How could they do this to her?" Frank said looking down at Amy who was staring straight ahead at the wall across from her. He was right, we were going to have to call off the show.