There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase

Chapter 30

The Next Day, At The Airport: Amy's P.O.V.

"Amy, sit down, you're making me dizzy," Terry said as I paced back in forth. Okay, maybe I was a little anxious for MCR's plane to land.

"Plane 545 from New Jersey has arrived," the intercom buzzed.

"Look! It's Gerald Way!" shouted a teenage girl, and suddenly there were ten of them, held back by security as the guys ran towards us, Layka barking in excitement as Gerard picked me up and spun me around, kissing me when he stopped.

"God I missed you," he said kissing my cheek.

"Same here babe," I said burrying my face in his neck, a few tears slipping past and dripping onto his shoulder.

"Hey, what're the tears for?" he asked softly as he moved some of my hair behind my ear.

"I just missed you so much babe," I sniffed as he set me down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well I'm here now," he said looking into my eyes. He kissed my forehead and I hugged him tightly before Layka nudged Gerard in the side, begging to be petted.

"And I see Layka missed me too," he said chuckling before squatting down to give her a pat on the head.

"Aww, look at the lovebirds," Mikey said smiling before he hugged me.

"Hey Mikes," I said smiling. I missed my boys these past few days, it was good to have them back.

The others all hugged me and after a bit we decided to head out of the airport, the crowd of teenies was getting bigger by the second.

"So what's the suprise you guys were keeping from us?" Ray asked as we walked towards Rocky and John's cars, Rocky's wasn't big enough to hold all ten of us.

"Well tomorrow we're meeting Jenni and Courtney..." I trailed off, winking at Terry.

"And we got into Warped!" Terri said smiling, every jaw of MCR dropping.

"You're kidding us?" Frank asked looking shocked as we shook our heads.

"Nope," Rocky said handing the card to Brian.

"Holy shit, they are serious, this is one of the main guys in charge at Warped!" Brian said with wide eyes as he handed it back to Rocky.

"Congrats guys," Gerard said smiling.

The rest of the say was spent celebrating the return of the guys and the fact that we had made it on Warped, which MCR just so happened to be headlining.......
____________________________________________________________

That Night At The Hotel

I lie on Gerard's chest as he ran a hand through my hair, we were just enjoying our time together as Layka slept comfortably next to us.

"So how was New York?" I asked opening my eyes.

"We got a lot done, tour dates and some of the album stuff, but we were all bummed out without you there, they actually wanted to keep us another day but sent us home early," he said looking up at me.

"Aww, I love you guys," I said smiling before kissing his lips.

"We disagree my dear, because we love you more," he said smiling.

"Do not," I said sticking out my tongue.

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Gerard?"

"Yea babe?"

"Shut up."

"I can do that," he said smiling before kissing my cheek, and we both fell asleep soon after.