There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase

Chapter 47

A Week Later: Amy's P.O.V.

"Okay, what are you guys up to?" I asked looking down at Gerard as I lie on top of him. Even if I had just woken up, I could already put together that the guys were keeping something from me ever since last week.

"Absolutely nothing," he said with a smirk as he lifted his head off of the pillow to kiss my lips.

"The fact that you expect me to believe that is truly hilarious, but you know what? I can play games too Way, which is why for the rest of the day, you will not be allowed to kiss, touch or hug me until you give up the secret," I said defiantly.

"But that's not even close to being fair, infact, I think this may be one of the most evil things you've ever done to me," Gerard said with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Which is why this'll have to hold us both over until you spill the beans," I said smiling as I leaned down to kiss him. We were both out of breath when I finally pulled away, smiling down at him.

"Amy Lee, you are one evil person. The best kiss we've ever had and you make sure that I suffer for it," he said shaking his head.

"Just because I love you babe," I said smirking. Okay, maybe it was a little evil, personally, I blame Frank for influencing me.

Later That Day

"Amy, come on, you're killing him," Matt said laughing at the lost look Gerard had on his face while we were eating lunch.

"One of you tell me what you're all plotting and maybe we'll both survive, and I know you all are in on it," I said looking at all of them who suddenly became very interested in their plates.

Ding-Dong!

"I got it!" Both Brian and Frank said as they shot up from the table and ran to answer the door.

"Finally!" Mikey blurted out, instantly getting kicked in the shins by Bob and Ray who told him to keep his mouth shut.

"Dude what the hell?!" I asked when someone came from behind and blind-folded me. My chair was pulled back and I was being walked into another room, stopping at what must've been the front door.

"Suprise!"

"No fucking way," I said as I almost jumped on Robbie. Standing at the door was Rocky, Terri, John, Will, Courtney, Jenni, Laurie, and Carrie, all smiles as they held out their arms for hugs.

"Before you make another move, you two have to kiss and make-up," Mikey said smiling as he pulled Gerard up from his chair and led him over to me.

"I'm sorry baby," I said sweetly as I wrapped my arms around Gerard's neck and kissed him, his smile brightening up his face again as he wrapped his arms around my waist, everyone cheering and clapping.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have lied to you this morning when you asked me what was up," he said squeezing me.

"Awww," was echoed throughout the room as couples were reunited and greeted each other with kisses. But I always wondered how Brian felt when he saw us all acting like mushy idiots, we needed to find him a girlfriend on the next tour, another note to remember.

"We missed you guys so much," Ray said smiling as he held Jenni in his arms, the two of them looking into each others eyes as their foreheads touched.

Mikey and Courtney were still hugging each other tightly, really I think they were afraid to let go.

Bob and Kelly were hugging as well, though I think they might've been crying a little, an emotional couple they were.

I had no idea where Frank and Laurie had disappeared to until I saw them both sitting on a couch, talking about what had happened while they were split up and I'm positive I heard a few things about wedding plans, see these two were unique like that. They loved each other so much that they didn't have to show it to everyone else, just being there for each other and talking was good enough for them. Okay, maybe they both had cried when Laurie ran into Frank's arms and they repeated how much they loved each other, but still, it was all just adorable. Finally, we were all together, even if it was only for a few weeks...