There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase

Chapter 6

The Concert

We were now in My Chem's dressing room, the guys had just gotten dressed and were now all around the room getting their make-up done, Ray, Frank and Mikey were tuning their guitars and Bob was warming up, of course I was catching all of this on film.

"Oh my ladies and gentlemen, truly a rare occasion and you're catching it on Fuse, Gerard Way sitting still for more than two minues, a true shocker," I said with a fake gasp as I walked over to where a woman was doing his makeup.

"Ah yes, very funny indeed Amy," he said rolling his eyes, getting smacked in the head with the woman's free hand when she almost messed up.

"I said no moving until I'm done," she said with a serious tone as she continued.

"Yes ma'am," he said glaring at me.

"Fine I'll go bug Bob then," I said with an evil grin before walking over to Bob.

"Whatcha doin Bob?" I asked standing next to him as he was listening to his iPod.

"Listening to some drum solos, helps me preform better on stage," he said looking up at me.

"Gotcha," I said nodding.

"And now we'll go see what these three are up to," I said into the camera before walking over to where Ray, Frank and Mikey were practicing, I decided not to bother them, they were doing pretty good. Plus, if I was going to be on tour with them, I don't want to be on Frank's bad side, who knows what evil plans he could come up with. Instead I just focused the camera on the three, being so quiet they didn't even notice I was there.

"My Chemical Romance, ten minutes," a stagehand warned before closing the door as he left.

Gerard's makeup was finally done and the guys had stopped practicing so they were now sitting on the couches and I was trying to figure out what to do next.

"Any diary entries from My Chem before they go onstage?" I asked pointing the camera at the five of them.

Frank, Ray, Bob, and Mikey all shared looks and Frank got an evil grin before smiling at the camera, uh oh.

"We have one alright, we busted Gee and Amy in their room right before they were about to-"

"Finish that sentence Iero and you die," Gerard warned him with a glare.

While Gerard was trying to attack Frank and Bob was blocking the too, Mikey whispered something into Ray's ear and he nodded.

"Like Frank was saying, we interrupted them while they were about to kiss," Ray said nodding before quickly getting up and running into the nearest closet, for Gerard was already on his tail and Frank was laughing his head off along with Mikey. Bob was just shaking his head.

"I'm gonna get you Toro!" I yelled after Ray.

"And that only proves what you two were up to," Mikey said nodding.

"Hush you," I said glaring at him before turning the camera to myself.

"Well you've seen how My Chem chills in the dressing room, rock star style where someone's being chased, Toro in this case. Gerard and I deny any and all lies that the guys have told you and I'll be filming their performance in like 2 or 3 minutes so stay tuned for that, I'm Amy Lee and you're watching Fuse," I said before flicking the camera off. "Nice Mikes."

"No problem," he said smiling.

After making sure it was safe Ray opened the closet door and when he saw Gerard waiting outside the door he darted behind me for protection.

"Amy tell him not to murder the fro," Ray whined.

"Down boy," I said to Gerard with a smile. "No touching the fro."

"I'll get you later Toro," Gerard said with a smirk, making my eyes widen when he kissed me on the cheek.

Bob, Mikey and Frank all cracked up at my expression, Ray couldn't see for he was still behind me and Gerard just smirked.

"You guys are on," the same stagehand said before leaving.

The guys all nodded and high-fived before grabbing their instruments and I followed them outside the room. Since it was too dangerous for me to be in the crowd with the camera I stood off to the side of the stage, suprisingly I got a pretty good view of all of the guys. They were starting out with one of my favorites, Cemetery Drive.

This night, walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates
In the dress your husband hates
Way down, mark the grave
Where the search lights find us
Drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Back home, off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying
If you want I'll keep on crying
Did you get what you deserve?
Is this what you always want me for?

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down

Way down...]

Was it me or did he keep glancing at me as he was singing? Desert Song was next and the crowd went especially wild for it.

old in our hearts the sword and the faith
Swelled up from the rain clouds, move like a wraith
Well after all, we'll lie another day
And through it all
We'll find some other way
To carry on through cartilage and fluid
And did you come to stare, or wash away the blood?

Well tonight, well tonight
Will it ever come?
Spend the rest of your days
Rocking out just for the dead
Well tonight
Will it ever come?
I can see you awake anytime, in my head

Did we all fall down? [x4]
From the lights to the pavement
From the van to the floor
From backstage to the doctor
From the Earth to the morgue
Morgue, morgue, morgue

Well tonight
Will it ever come?
Spend the rest of your days
Rocking out just for the dead
Well tonight
Will it ever come?
I can see you awake anytime in my head

All fall down
Well after all...


They played some of their newer songs and by the time they got to Famous Last Words I'd moved a little closer onstage, not so everyone could see me but close enough.
________________________________________________________

Back at the hotel

We'd just got back from the concert and found Layka patiently waiting on my bed, it was cute because she gaves us that same look she gives me at home. I squatted down to put the camera away and got out a large t-shirt before slipping it over my head, pulling off my shirt that was under it and sliding off my jeans, leaving me in my normal pajamas, a t-shirt, bra, and boxers. I looked across the room and saw that Gerard was in a t-shirt and sweat pants, looking away when our eyes met, smooth Amy, now he thinks you're afraid of him.

Finally after what seemed like hours of silence he said something.

"I don't bite Amy," he said, and even though I wasn't looking at him I could tell he was smiling.

"Yeah I know, just a lot on my mind right now," I said shrugging as I sat down on my bed and took out my lyric journal, flipping to an untitled song that was halfway done.

"Like what?" he asked and I could hear him walk over to my bed, sitting next to me after Layka decided to move to the floor, evil little thing.

"I don't know Gee, I'm worried about Laurie, she hasn't IMed me all day, I checked. And tonight is another big one," I said looking up at him.

"That kiss before the concert?" he asked with an understanding nod.

"Yeah," I said quietly. "Don't get me wrong Gerard, I do like you, alot. Let's just say I haven't had the best luck in the boyfriend department," I said sighing.

"Amy, I really do like you, that's why I was ready to cut off Ray's fro," he said smirking at the last part.

"Ah leave Toro alone," I said smiling as I looked up at him. "The fans love the fro and you know it."

"I'll consider it," he said with the same smirk before leaning in towards me. We looked into each others eyes and our lips slowly collided, if only we knew what was going on in Pennysylvania where Laurie lived.
__________________________________________________________

Laurie's P.O.V.

I had just gotten back from the animal shelter an hour ago and was bone tired, the dogs decided to run away again and I was the lucky one that got to chase after them. I was in Alex and I's room, about to IM Amy when the front door opened downstairs, Alex was home.

"Hey hunny," I said smiling as Alex walked into the room, my smile quickly fading when I saw how he looked. His hair was messed up, I could smell the alcohol on him even in the distance between us, and those eyes, those green eyes that I loved so much, they didn't belong to the same Alex I knew. No, they were filled with anything but that kind and caring look I had grown to love.

"Alex I thought you said you'd quit drinking, you know it scares me," I said gulping as he smirked at me.

"And I thought I told you to stay out of my business Lauren," he said as he walked closer. I didn't know if he was asking a question or not, but when I didn't answer, that just got him angrier.

"Didn't I?" he yelled as he pulled me to my feet and slapped me hard across the face, sending my small body to the floor. Hard to believe but I was even smaller than Amy, meaning Alex could do a lot of damage, even if he didn't mean it.

I still didn't answer, and for that, I recieved a couple of kicks in the stomach, to the point where I was nearly coughing up blood. It took all of the strength I had to kick him in the leg, sending him to the floor. I grabbed my laptop and darted into our bathroom, locking the door behind myself and putting all of my weight against it, Amy please get this in time.