There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase

Sieze The Day

Four Hours Later: Gerard's P.O.V.

"Please tell me we're not too late," I mumbled to myself as we entered the airport, Laurie and Courtney soon running towards us when we spotted them, Laurie seemed to read my thoughts right off the bat.

"She's been in labor since five minutes after Jenni called you, let's just say she's a bit moody right now," she whispered in my ear as she hugged me, moving onto Frank who was pretending to look offended.

"Okay everyone, we've got a neice to be born, let's get going," Mikey said as he wrapped an arm around Courtney's waist.

We followed the girls into the parking lot, piling into the van as Laurie took the passenger seat and Courtney the driver's seat. It was about a twenty minute drive from the airport to the hospital, no doubt the longest twenty minutes of my life.

"So how's it feel Gee?" Laurie asked smiling as she turned in her seat to look back at us.

"Honestly I don't know if it's pure shock and excitement or disbelief," I smiled. "I felt like I was going to faint as soon as we stepped offstage but I'm fully awake right now. I never thought something like this would happen in all my life."

"You're gonna be a dad Gee!" Frank said excitedly. "Geez, when you think about it, your kid's gonna have a lot of uncles..."

"Let's see, we have The Used, 30 Seconds To Mars, the rest of Amy's band, Robbie, Mikey, us, Green Day, From First To Last, the list goes on and on," Ray nodded. "And that's already about twenty."

"You know what though Ray? Remind me that Bert owes me twenty bucks," Courtney said as she made a turn.

"Why does he owe you twenty bucks?" I asked.

"Courtney and Bert made a bet that if anyone ever brought that up that the first people mentioned would be a band. Quite random but Bert said that it would either be Robbie or Mikey, but you know how random we all are," Laurie explained. "But yeah, the uncles really do outweigh the aunts, which is about five, or seven if you count Robbie and Rocky's wives."

"We really never do notice how many bands we've toured with," I laughed as Ray took out his cell, no doubt texting Bert to tell him of his defeat.

"Does anyone but us know about this Little Way?" Bob asked curiously as he looked at me.

"Well of course our parents, Carrie, Robbie, Alex and Destiny know, but other then family, we actually managed not to draw attention to it much. Guess we have time to get the ball rolling Ray? Since you already have your phone out and everything," I asked smiling.

"This is going to be all over MySpace in fifty different versions by tomorrow," Ray sighed with a smile as he started texting away, sending it to all the bands we kept in contact with on one message. "And now twenty-two people know that Gerard Way is going to be a father tonight."

"What makes you say that Ray? It's been four hours already and it's 11: 13, we've got one more hour before it's Halloween, and we've already proven the point that our group has an odd fascination with holidays. We've got engagements, weddings and birthdays already going for us," Laurie laughed.

"It would be too weird if the baby was born on midnight, then you really couldn't say it was Halloween, and depending on how many seconds before the first minute, it'd be a border line between both days," Frank said. "Though I have no problem sharing my birthday again."

"How about we call Jenni and let her know we're almost there?" Courtney asked Laurie as she glanced over at her.

Laurie reached into her back pocket, pulling out her phone and dialing the right number, Jenni soon answering.

Jenni's P.O.V.

"Please tell me you guys are almost here," I whispered as I stepped out of the room, not wanting to upset Amy any more than she already was. She was in immense pain right now and nothing was happening, the doctor had said that she'd have to continue with a natural birth since the baby was too far for a C-Section, and I didn't blame her, four hours of that pain would be stressful.

"About four minutes away truthfully," Laurie answered. "How bad is she?"

"She's in pain right now and extremely stressed out after being told that a C-Section was out of the question, the baby's ready to come out any minute now but it's not budging, I can already tell it inherited the stubborness from both of it's parents," I sighed as I sat down on a chair in the waiting room next to Kelly, Megan had just given her some medicine to make a bit of the pain subside, so she would soon fall asleep if the medicine took affect.

"We'll be there so-Oh my god Courtney look out!" I heard Laurie scream.

CRASH!

"Laurie? What the hell just happened?" I asked standing up, Kelly giving me a worried look as I paced around the room.

I heard the sound of metal crashing and glass shattering into pieces, the sound of whimpers fading as the other line was overtaken by dead silence.

"Kelly, I think we need an ambulance, they just got into a car accident."