There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase

There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase: Bloo

There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase: Bloopers/Trivia

1) Amy Lee and Gerard Way are not going out or married. Amy was married on May 6th, 2007 to Josh Hartzler and Gerard is married to Lyn-Z of the band Mindless Self Indulgence. The story was based off of a statement from a friend who said that she thought the two would make the perfect couple, the story was a gift to her since I couldn't put them in one of my previous stories right away.

2) Amy's three siblings; Carrie, Lori and Robbie are all younger than she is.

3) I'm pretty sure Amy Lee has never worked at Fuse, it's just a channel I watched frequently while writing the story.

4) The story started with Amy meeting the band while they were promoting The Black Parade, I changed my mind mid-way through the story but to avoid hours of editing, just left it alone and continued like it never happened.

5) Before the story was written, that same friend gave me facts on Amy, one of them giving her siblings' names. For the longest time, I thought Carrie's name was Cassie, referring to the first update when Amy is IMing Lori and Carrie and calls her 'Cass'. You may still see Cassie or Cass in previous updates.

6) Amy Lee grew up wanting to be a veterinarian and in the making of Call Me When You're Sober, she says that she likes wolves; I don't think she owns any.

7) While some might wish, Amy and Gerard do not have any kids together.

8) All cities mentioned in the story are real, you can look them up anytime in an atlas.

9) Jenni, Courtney and Kelly are all real people.

10) Jenni, Courtney and Kelly are not married/engaged to Ray, Mikey or Bob.

11) To my knowledge (I have no way of knowing their exact ages), none of Amy's siblings are old enough to be married/have children; their ages were made up to fit the story.

12) Evanescence's real first album, Fallen, was released in the year 2003. The Open Door was released in 2006.

13) All IM names were made up x)

14) Amy's parents names are really John Lee and Sara Cargill.

15) Referring to #11, Amy's siblings do/are not
-Live in Pennsylvania
-Married with children

16) The name Hayden was a suggestion from Tina (Gerard's Jammies) after I went to her for help. A character in the sequel also couldn't have been named without Tina's help.

17) I personally don't know if Mikey suffered from asthma attacks when he was younger, I remembered seeing it somewhere and decided to use it.

18) While it has been said by MCR themselves that some weird events happened while recording their last album, I never got the full story (or articles for research), so events in the story that took place in Paramour are pure fiction.

19) I personally don't know which subjects were MCR's favorite in high school.

20) Layka was based off a real-life wolf, my uncle's timber/artic wolf mix, Cheyenne.

21) Derek (Amy's ex in the story) was of course, made up. I don't know anything much about her previous relationships or if she has panic attacks; though she has said that she would never be able to sing Hello (a song dedicated to her third sister, who passed away at age 3) at a live show because she wouldn't be able to handle it.

22) Amy Lee was never kidnapped at a concert venue.

23) While Amy Lee is one of the main characters in TJTMTTCE, her fictional personality differs greatly from who she is in real life. Her 'character' was based off of the same friend who gave me the idea for the story. At the time she was battling depression.

24) The story's title of course came from an Evanescence song, one of my favorites that's called My Immortal.

25) The story originally was named My Immortal, but right before it was posted for the first time on INO (ImNotOkay.net is it's homesite, it's also been posted on my Buzznet, an MCR MSN fansite and of course, Mibba) there was already a story titled My Immortal, with the same pairing. I wanted to make it at least a little original.

26) The sequel to TJTMTTCE will be named after a lyric by either My Chemical Romance or Evanescence, I haven't decided yet.

27) Much of TJTMTTCE's sequel will not be written in either Gerard or Amy's P.O.V. If you're that desperate to find out, the spoiler was posted on the story's thread on INO.

28) Kelly is the only person who knows what the sequel will be about, though I haven't given her full details of my plans for it.

29) I advise you not to rely solely on Wikipedia for research purposes. It didn't help me much, I can tell you that.

30) I actually thought the story would be longer than 74 chapters, and looking back, it'd be way shorter if I took out a few meaningless updates.

31) I know I have at least one update for the sequel, though I can't promise that it'll be posted in the near future.

32) If you hadn't looked, this is the longest story I've ever written. Even though most of it could've been developed/written better, I am proud that I sticked with it long enough to get as far as I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who kept reading, even when I honestly thought that this story wasn't going anywhere.