There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase

Chapter 9

Amy's P.O.V.

Today we were doing a show in Pennysylvania, but when we still hadn't gotten to a hotel I was starting to get suspicious.

"Gee, where are we going?" I asked him for about the hundredth time.

"You'll see when we get there," he said smirking as he sat on his bunk and pulled out his sketchbook, I'd never gotten the chance to see what he was drawing earlier, unlike me, he was good at hiding his sketchbook.

"Whatcha drawing?" I asked in an annoying tone, hoping it'd convince him to tell me where the hell we were going.

"Take a wild guess," he said smirking yet again.

I swear I was going to wipe that adorable smirk off of his face if he was drawing me, and something told me he was, but I was still half asleep so I was aloud to be a little clueless.

There was nothing else to do so I just climbed up into my bunk and fell asleep, didn't seem like I'd be getting anything out of the guys.

An Hour Later

"Wake up Ames."

My eyes snapped open at the sound of a familiar voice. I looked to see Carrie and Laurie smiling at me, the other guys smiling as well.

"So this is what was being kept from me," I said smirking as I sat up.

"Pretty much," Mikey said nodding.

"Missed you guys," I said as I hopped off of my bunk and hugged the two of them.

"We missed you too, but guess who's inside?" Carrie asked with a smirk.

"John, Terry, Will and Rocky?" I asked smiling, they'd been my friends from highschool ever since I used to live here, we'd always talk about starting a band one day but none of us seemed very serious about it.

"Robbie dropped by too," Laurie said smiling.

"Very cool," I said smiling, the guys seemed to be a bit confused.

"Old friends," Carrie explained and they all nodded.

"Well shall we go inside?" Laurie suggested.

"Sure," Gerard said.

Everyone exited the bus and Mark wrapped me in a hug as I walked inside, John, Terry, Will and Rocky hugging me soon after.

"Amers," Terry said smiling as the guys walked in. "We missed ya, how's Layka?"

Layka was walking behind Gerard and the guys smiled as she walked into the room and sat down.

"Same old lazy girl, where's Robbie?" I asked patting Layka's head.

"Robbie, get your lazy ass up here, your favorite sister's here!" Rocky screamed down the basement stairs.

Robbie soon came upstairs and hugged me, his gray blue eyes shining when he saw Layka.

"Hey sis," he said and then looked at the guys. "That you're boyfriend?" he whispered to me, nodding his head towards Gerard.

"Not telling," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He laughed and I introduced everyone.

"Guys these are some friends of mine from highschool, Rocky, Terry, Will and John. And my older brother Robbie. Guys this is My Chem, the band I'm on tour with. This is Gerard, his little brother Mikey, Ray, Bob and the midget's Frank," I said smirking at the last part.

"Amy, just wait until tonight, 'cause that can of whipped cream has your name written all over it," Frank said with a devilish grin.

Everyone laughed and Robbie suggested we go down into the basement to get caught up, sounded like a good idea, I'd missed these guys for awhile now.