Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Imaginary Dancers

Talentless

"Come on! Move faster! You're so slow! Use the force! Move it soldier! One two, one two!"

"Jasmine, I will throw Jangie at your face, shut up!" I growled, pulling my hair into a bun after spending ten minutes, once again, doing battle with the pantyhose and leotard. Minne had spent the night with me, gossiping about classmates, teachers, boys and, her favorite, the Advanced Class. She'd woke me up out of nowhere this morning, telling me that she and I are going to practice before class. Of course, I had no say in the matter.

"Alright, let’s go," I said, pulling on a black skirt and a white button up shirt on. Minne let out a gurgled squeal before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of my room, a curious Jangie staring at the bizarre scene.

█♥█♥█♥█♥█♥█♥█♥█

"And first position, second position, third position, fourth position, and fifth position," I chanted awkwardly as Jasmine and I practiced the 5 basic positions of ballet. Even though both of us were in the Novice class, it was obvious Minne was more skilled than me in movement. While she did the positions effortlessly, I was tripping on myself while trying to remember which way to move my feet. Even with the barre to support me, whenever I stood on one leg, I went down like a pile of bricks.

"Ahaha, Rose, I think we should stop now. Classes start in about thirty minutes and if they catch us in the Advanced Class studio, we are screwed!" Minne chirped happily. I nodded in agreement. The Novice class rehearsal room was locked, but that didn't deter Minne's need to practice. So we went to the Advanced room, which was surprisingly unlocked. And, well, here we are.

"Ok, well, my female needs demands of me to feel cleaner than I am. Cover for me if you need too, I'm going to take a quick shower," I told Minne before into the Advanced changing room, not allowing her to argue. I quickly dashed into the closest shower, admiring the cleanliness of it. There was even a fresh supply of towels stacked next to the door.

As I washed, I listened carefully in case anyone should walk in. Though I was sure it wasn't a problem for me to be using the showers here, people would probably ask me 'why'.

Turning the shower off, I quickly toweled off and forcefully shoved on my leotard. It glided on easier on my slick skin and as I finished buttoning my shirt, I ran out and slammed into someone, hard.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry... Christina?" I stuttered, looking up at the angry redhead.

"Yes, whoever you are, you should be. Why are you, a novice, using the Advanced class's showers?" she demanded, straightening on her now crinkled dress.

"Uh, well I was practicing and I wanted to wash off. But now in hindsight that doesn't make so much sense since I'm going to be rehearsing for a while. But, anyway, the shower in the Novice changing room was, uh, locked so I came here and-"

"Stop, you talk too much. Ballet is about movement, not speech," Christina interrupted. I nodded in understanding when she suddenly grasped my arm and pulled me to her. I yelped, practically tripping over my left feet as she attempted to twirl me.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled, screaming as she suddenly began to dance around me. The ever elegant woman stood on her right leg and leaned onto my shoulder, other leg extended behind her.

"You said you wanted to practice. I'm showing you how to move to express yourself, not words. However," she paused to suddenly thrust me into the air, “have no talent and annoy me."

I crashed onto the floor, my legs having no chance to extend to protect me from hitting the floor. Sitting up, I glared at her. Her eyes spoke of great annoyance, and her body looked even more so. With a sigh, I stood up and moved to walk out of the room when she grabbed my arm again and held it high above my head.

"Stand on your toes and do a simple fouetté," she demanded again. I stared at her, not understanding what that is. But I tried anyways. Standing on my toes, but not the tips, I carefully lifted a leg and tried to spin. Unfortunately, with my luck, I started to fall over, but Christina's arm held me in place. After getting back into position, I pushed with more force but as soon as I did, Christina let go and crashed to the floor, again.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled, frustrated by her patronizing and snooty look.

"You don't know anything. Go back to your class and never show your face to me or any of the Advanced Class again. You've got no talent in you. Leave while you can," she snarled heatedly. I angrily clambered to my feet and escaped the clutches of her domain.

I don't understand how someone can talk to someone else like that. The woman had no respect for people, and she definitely didn't need to be a bitch about anything. I'm new, what does she expect?!

As I stormed into the Novice classroom, people turned to look at me, sensing the boiling anger. Jasmine popped up next to me as I stepped my feet into the sawdust, giving me a death hug.

"Ooo, my poor Roseline! Are you angry with me for making you get up early?" she asked, big brown eyes looking at me.

I sighed and patted her head. "Nah, just had a bad shower. And my name's not Roseline."

"No, it's Roseline. Only when you're upset though!" Minne said, boasting a huge laugh that would forever keep people from befriending her here. i didn't mind though, and I couldn't help but let a smile break through.

I'd prove that bitch wrong with time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weee! I updated. This chapter went from supposed to be funny to dramatic D=
But it's only the beginning for our lovely heroine.
Wait for more, it's on it's way!

Comment please <3