I'm Dead What Else Could Happen?

Chapter 73 I'm No Longer Afraid.

She came home with a guy, who's name is Nick, I know Nick, oh yes I do...he's a drummer in one of my favorite bands.

I used to be so in love with this guy, and I still am, he is so amazing!

Yeah I sound pretty fucking happy, but I'm not showing it, on the outside I'm showing my calmness, and keeping my cool.

But when I saw him from the corner of my eye, the question came to my head, "Why would he come to a thirteen year old girls place? He's like thirty now Don't tell me he's turned into a fucking creeper."

I saw him look at me from the corner of his eye as he sat down with Synlia on the couch and watched TV with her.

I met this this guy before I had a back stage pass and I got to talk to him and get to know him, he was like my favorite person in that band.

The second time I met him was at another concert, except I didn't have a back stage pass but he saw me and pulled me back stage and I got to see and talk to him again.

I thought he was totally hot and amazing. I almost went out with him but then he went on tour in a different state and I stopped going to his concerts and started to go to others.

The fact that he was here definitely means trouble for Keagan.

I turned around to look at him and he got up and walked over to me.

"Long time no see Suki! I had a feeling I was going with the right person to find you!" said Nick.

"Hey...." I said holding back from screaming and tackling him to the ground and telling him how much I loved his concerts...and his music.....

"Your still pretty damn hot." said Nick.

I laughed, "Your still such an amazing drummer." I said smiling.

I saw Synlia glare at me from the corner of her eyes.

"We should go out, I never had the chance to ask." said Nick.

My eyes widened but then faded, "Not going to happen." I said.

"Why not?" He said frowning.

"Because she's my GIRL." said Keagan walking into the room.

"When did you get home hun?" I asked.

"A few minutes ago, just in time to take out the fucking TRASH." said Keagan glaring at Nick.

I went in front of Nick.

"Babe don't kill the poor guy!" I said looking into Keagan's blue eyes.

"Suki don't worry I can take on this OLD Man." said Nick.

I turned around and slapped him.

"EXCUSE YOU! Are you saying ME being 37 MAKES ME OLD?!" I yelled.

"WHAT? YOUR 37!?! I thought you were the same age as ME!" said Nick.

"Well that's good to know I look like a 30 year old." I said sighing.

Synlia got up and slapped Nick, "Do you MEAN to tell me the ONLY reason you went home with me is because you new she was my MOTHER?" yelled Synlia.

"Well you most definitely have a similar scream like your mom." said Nick.

"UGH! Are you kidding me! FUCK!" said Synlia.

"Watch your language little girl!" said Keagan and I at the same time.

"WHATEVER!" she yelled and slammed her door.

"Kids." said Keagan.

"Yeah and you WANTED them." I said looking at him.

"Yeah that was until I realized our family wouldn't be normal." said Keagan.

"Well no shit man you GOT WITH SUKI!" said Nick.

I started to laugh.

"Ah it's good to see you." I said smiling at Nick.

"You haven't changed a lot, but you have changed a little your not AS violent." said Nick, I started to laugh again and this time Keagan started to laugh too.

"No she's still pretty violent, during sex, I swear to god I don't know where she finds the energy to fuck me, like she did when she was 21, she makes me feel old, and makes me feel like I'm an old man dating a 21 year old." said Keagan.

Nick's jaw dropped and I just about died from laughter right there.

If there's anyone who's changed it would be Keagan....he's gone through more changed then anyone and it was all just so he could be with me. Nick's hot but Keagan's way hotter and his personality is amazing, I would want any other man.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with Keagan." I said looking at Keagan.

"Does this mean..." said Keagan trailing off.

"Yeah it does, I want to be your wife." I said smiling at him.

His eyes went wide.

"I'm not afraid of commitment anymore, and after all that we've been through I'd say your the only one for me." I said smiling.

"Once the kids our 18 I don't care what you say I'm kicking them out." said Keagan.

"I'm fine with that." I said.

He smiled and grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed.

He started to laugh during our kiss.

"What?" I asked looking at him with my arms still wrapped around him.

"It took you 21 years to over come your fear of commitment, and you know what? Any other guy would have given up after a good year, any guy with high hopes, I had high hopes and I held on longer then any other guy and in the end my wait wasn't a waste, I finally get to marry the love of my life." said Keagan.

I giggled, "That's my line babe" I said and we kissed passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU FOR READING! XD Sorry it took me SOOOOOOOOO long but I got a HUGE writers block and then I got a new Idea for a story and I'm writing that now, It's called
"Stitch These Wounds" PLEASE READ IT!!!! XD It's a big time love story and twists and sad stuff D= But PLEASE READ IT! Because it's the story I'm currently working on right now! =)

Remember Read, STITCH THESE WOUNDS!
Thank you =)