Status: On Hiatus because I have writer's block for it. If anyone's interesting in co-writing, PM me.

So Far, So Good

Chapter 2

They were on their way back home from a weekend in Paris; a weekend spent admiring the clothes and French lads. A girly trip, they decided, was just what they needed to take their mind off the upcoming exams. Initially the two guys in their group, Jeff and Dave, had protested, wanting to join them, but after some persuasion they planned a ‘male bonding’ session, i.e. a Call of Duty 5 tournament with lots of fast food and beer. The small house technically belonged to Dave, but the other three had all stayed over at various points, each time staying for longer and longer, before eventually they decided to just move in fully. Most of their things were there anyway. A late flight back from mainland Europe, meant they decided to spend the night in a hotel, and as they hadn’t booked in advance, there was only one room left.

---

‘I want to love you but I better not touch.
I want to hold you but my senses tell me to stop.
I want to kiss you but I want it too much,’ Hayley murmured the lyrics, the song playing in her head.
“Are you singing?” Vanessa asked, surprise and a hint of confusion in her voice. She placed her hand on her friend’s waist and pulled her towards her.
“Oh yeah, sorry. The song just popped into my head and now it’s stuck there.” Hayley blushed and then continued, cupping Vanessa’s soft breast through her pajamas, “You know you said you liked this… What about this?” She kissed the other girl before pulling away to see her reaction. That didn’t last for long though, as her lips were soon covered by another pair. She was roughly pushed onto her back and straddled, her arms now pinned to her sides.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song is Poison by Alice Cooper.

I'm terrible at writing stories, especially if I've got more than one going at once. :S It takes me forever to update...
Comments please? Thanks :)