Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Eleven.

The journey was about 6 hours. Almost everyone was asleep, except from Shawn and Craig, who were play fighting. I looked over at Joey, who was sleeping. He looked so adorable when he was sleeping. I noticed he was dribbling, so I softly wiped off the dribble, giggling silently. That was when I weirdly felt sick. I stood up, holding up to my stomach and went straight to the loo. I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't look ill at all, so I was kind of confused. That was when I puked. I then realised why I was being sick... we didn't use protection.

I shaked my head a few times. I couldn't be pregnant, I couldn't. What was Joey going to think of me? We've only just started dating, and I could be pregnant... he won't want a baby now. I could've just fucked up our relationship...

I walked back out and sat next to Joey, who was still sleeping, this time I didn't snuggle into him. I was still confused. Not only confused... scared...

I looked over at Joey, who slowly woke up. I smiled.
"Nice sleep, babe?" I asked, keeping a positive face on.
"Yeah, you?" He asked, pulling me towards him.
"Yeah, just woke up" I giggled, despite there being a weird feeling inside my stomach.
"I smell sick..." Joey said.
"Oh, yeah, I woke up a while ago vomiting.. planes fault... I guess.." I lied.
"Bless" Joey giggled, kissing me.
"STOP WITH THE FUCKING KISSING, MAN!" Corey shouted. Everyone laughed.
Joey stuck his tongue out and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. Corey made this weird noise, like he was having a tantrum. Slamming his hands on his lap and throwing his head backwards. Is he seriously like this with his girlfriend?

We eventually arrived in Iowa. Man, was I excited. But, I was still scared. Joey jumped out the plane in excitement. I went down the first step then got picked up by Joey, and swung around.
"I can't wait to show you our house!" He said slowly putting me down and running towards the luggage. I walked over and grabbed my luggage, smiling. Joey picked up his luggage and we shot around to see Corey running and screaming the name 'Steph'. Me and Joey had the 'what the fuck' expressions on our faces until we saw a young, gorgeous girl running towards Corey.
"I guess that's the girl he's been talking about, huh?" I said, staring.
"Yeah, but you're much more cuter." Joey said, bringing me into a hug. Just that hug made me forget about all the shitty stuff happening in my life.

We let go off eachother and waved bye to everyone. Joey said it was time to get home, seeing as he was so excited. We got in the taxi which was waiting for us, and we snuggled.
"I can imagine us being together forever, Sarah..." Joey blurted out, 5 minutes into the journey.
"You can?" I asked, smiling.
"Yeah. Us getting married, having children... seeing our children grow up... I guess you're the girl I've always wanted.." Joey stated, also smiling.
"I can imagine that, also. You're the guy I've always wanted, also. Your personality, looks... everything about you makes me feel special..." I said.
"That's 'cos you are special" Joey said, pinching my cheek.

This was the moment when I had to tell him about the 'pregnancy.' Just as I was going to mention it, we arrived at the house. I was amazed.
"Welcome home, sweetheart." Joey grinned, opening the door and getting out. He stuck his finger out, as the 1 minute/second thing. He walked around the taxi, opening the door for me then picking me up bridal style. He nodded at the driver and the driver nodded back. I guess it was a sign for the driver to bring our luggage in for us. Joey walked into the house with me in his arms, and told me to close my eyes. So I did. I heard him open a door. Another door. Going up steps. Into another door. Then I landed on a comfy, warm seat.
"You can open your eyes now babe.." Joey said. I opened them and looked around.
"Wow." I blurted. Joey giggled.
"This is our room..." Joey said, smiling. He could tell I was amazed.

I had to tell Joey.
"Joey... you know last night... how we didn't use protection?" I said, looking into his gorgeous, blue eyes.
"Shit... I haven't given you a disease have I?!" Joey said concerned. I giggled.
"I fucking hope not. But anyways... I think.. erm... I'm pregnant?" I said, almost bursting into tears.
"Babe... that's amazing." Joey said gobsmacked.
"Huh? I thought you'd... leave me." I said, looking down.
"I'd never leave you sweetpea. You being pregnant gives us a better chance of being together, forever" Joey smiled. "Are you sure you're pregnant?"
"I vomited on the plane, and I was almost sick this morning so I guess I am." I said.
"Maybe we should get one of them pregnancy test things... this is amazing. My mom will be so happy!" Joey jumped up, bringing me up with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, chapters are getting longer now. (:
I'm really liking this story. I love writing stories for other people, so if anyone wants a story about them and a famous lover type thingy, ask me. I'll try to write one in my free time. (:
I have loads of ideas that I'd love to write about so yah.
Comment and Subscribe.
<3