Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Fourteen.

About a month and 2 weeks into the pregnancy, Slipknot were going back on tour. Like promised, I was travelling with Joey. The bump had only grown a tiny bit, but it wasn't as viewable. All the guys knew about the pregnancy and proposal...

Flashback:

Joey and Sarah had walked into Corey's house where there was a small party, including all nine members of Slipknot.
"Okay, you all... me and Sarah have some news." Joey said.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. We don't need to know that you had a shower this morning..." Shawn said.
"Fuck you and your selfish ways." Joey said.
"Fuck you and your small ways. Don't mess with me, I'm the Clown." Shawn smiled.
"Don't diss my shortness, Sarah loves it, and you're only the Clown on stage, prick." Joey spat. Sarah nodded.
"Can you just get on with this fucking news, please? I've got fucking tea to make." Corey sighed.
"Fine. Anyways, yesterday was Christmas..." Joey said.
"Yes, we already fucking know!" Shawn shouted.
"Stop interupting!" Corey shouted.
"Yesterday was Christmas, and most of you probably already know, Sarah's pregnant, and she got me an album, of pictures... of me and her and our relationship... and the last page was..."
"Get on with it!!" Shawn shouted.
"The last page was the baby scan..." Joey said, smiling. An 'aww' came from all of the guys, except Shawn.
"And..." He said.
"And, I proposed to her." Joey smiled once again, pulling Sarah into a hug.

After all the guys knowing what had happen in the past 24 hours, everyone was playing Guitar Hero, laughing, eating and drinking.


I sat on the long purple sofa, cuddled by Joey. I was sat next to Paul's extremely tattoo'd wife, Brenna.
"So, how long you been with Joey?" She smiled.
"About a month." I smiled back.
"You two are so cute together. I bet your little one will be just as gorgeous." Brenna smiled again.
"It'll take it's looks off it's mother." Joey grinned.
"Gosh, you two can never stop complimenting eachother." Brenna laughed.
"Like I never compliment my gorgeous wife." Paul said.
"Just did." Brenna winked.
"You two are so cute, also." I smiled.
"Enough about us, tell me about how you met." Brenna smiled.
"Erm, well... I was at the gig in Bristol... kind of dehydrated and that, so Joey came over at the end of the show, gave me water... then his number." I giggled.
"Ah, I see." Brenna said. "Joey always cares for the fans."
"Yeah, but I felt as if I needed to know Sarah, y'know... I believe in love at first sight..." Joey smiled.
"Love at first fright." Chris laughed.
"Never knew you was a Murderdolls fan." Joey laughed.
"You wouldn't know if I had feelings for Britney Spears, mate." Chris said, walking out the door.
"He's going Australian on us?" Brenna questioned.
"Always has, always will. Anyways, I best be off to get my mask on." Joey said standing up.
"Buuut, that means I can't see your beautiful face!" I whined.
"But, I can always see yours." Joey smiled, kissing me then my stomach. "Love you both." He then said, walking off.

Me and Brenna sat their talking for the 45 minutes they were away. When they arrived, Joey came running for me. He threw his mask off and jumped onto me.
"Oh, how I missed you!" He said, kissing the side of my neck.
"Be careful of the baby, Jordison." Brenna warned.
"Shit, sorrry." Joey said, jumping off me, rubbing my stomach.
"Go get the door, Jordison!" Shawn shouted.
"Fuck you, Shawn." Joey shouted.
"You're putting a bad influence on your child, Jordison. Swearing, shouting.. what you going to do next huh?!" Shawn shouted.
"You want a punch?" Joey questioned.
"I see, violence." Shawn smiled. This seemed to be working Joey up, although Shawn must've been joking. Joey stormed out. I closed my eyes as the door slammed.
"He'll be back, babe. He storms out all the time." Brenna giggled. I nodded, putting on a fake smile.
"Shawn, you really have to stop winding Joey up, man." James said, shaking his head.
"Fine. I'll mess around with Sid." He said walking out the room. "Sidney, oh, Sidney. RATBOY!" He ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not too keen on this chapter. Oh well.
Comment & Subscribe.
<3