Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Two.

It took longer for the workers to set up the equipment, but then again, nine members, a lot of sound equipment are here. As Joey's drums were being carried onto the stage, I couldn't help but smile, and scream inside. I felt like I was dreaming about this event, it was so surreal. I was going to be closer to Joey than I thought I would. He was about 20 steps away. Chris's and Shawn's drums were ready. James' and Mick's guitars were ready. Paul's basses were ready. Sid's turntables were ready. Chris's sampling gear was ready, and so was Corey's microphone. Where as Joey's was still being set up, obviously. He had loads of drums. And yet again, all the solo gear needs to be ready. A loud 'bang' came from the drums, and they were ready. All the workers walked off stage and the lights switched off again. This is where it began. Screams erupted around the room, I joined in. ..execute.. started playing and the stage was in total darkness. No one could tell whether anyone was on stage. Loud fireworks went off on stage as Gematria (The Killing Name) kicked off. Joey was there! I was gob smacked. I'm front row for one of the best bands in the world. I couldn't believe it.

"12/08/73, that was all I got and now you got me. All I ever really wanted was to take the blame. I will go down in history and not down in flames!" Corey sang as he walked on stage. The crowd was singing along. It was a dream come true. They were singing songs from their Self titled album, Iowa, Vol. 3, and their current album All Hope Is Gone. Spit It Out was their seventh song. At this moment, Corey was telling us all 'to get the fuck down on the fucking ground.' I looked up at Joey, he was also standing directing his drumsticks to the people standing.

"Okay... Joey..." Corey said walking closer to us. He sat back down and started playing the drums, giving signals to the band telling them that it's time to carry on playing.
"'Bout time I set this record straight. All the needle nose punchin' is making me irate. Sick o' my bitchin' fallin' on deaf ears. Where you gonna be in the next five years? The crew and all the fools, and all the politix. Get your lips ready, gonna gag, gonna make you sick. You got dick when they passed out that good stuff. Bam! Are you sick of me? JUMP THE FUCK UP!!" Corey screamed into the microphone, as we all jumped to the music chanting along to the lyrics.
"Fuck me! I'm all outta enemies!" Everyone in the room sang. As the song finished everyone bar Joey left the stage. It was solo time. It went dark, just so Joey's seat can get changed around, and so he can put the seat belts on. I'm sure I didn't want to witness him falling out of his drums, and possibly breaking his neck. He started drumming. The room lit up as his drum set started spinning around.

The crowd was cheering, as I just stood there in admiration. I was in love. The drums and Joey started coming higher into the air, and slowly tilted forward, still spinning. After a while, he got back down onto the floor and stood up, still playing. The crowd was cheering and screaming from the top of their lungs. The rest of the band came back onto the stage and Psychosocial started playing, one of my favorite tracks from the new album. Their final song of the night was Wait and Bleed.

I was gutted when it was over, but I stayed back for a bit. As Joey was walking off, he was throwing drumsticks into the crowd. He noticed that some people were unable to receive any, so he jumped off the stage and handed them to people. I was sweating and everything, then Joey stood right in front of me.
"Are you okay?" He asked me, putting a drumstick into my hand"
"Y..yeah, fine.." I replied, smiling. He walked over to the bucket, and got a cup of water. Putting it on the stage then he got a piece of paper and his sharpie out and wrote something. He walked back over and handed me the paper and the cup of water.
"Keep the paper, don't give it to anyone.." He said, shaking my hand and waving goodbye. He walked off and I ran out of the room. I wandered around the place until I found a spot where no one was. I took the piece of paper out of my pocket and looked at it. It was Joey's number and kisses. I wanted to faint. I heard people speaking so I quickly put the piece of paper back into my pocket and walked, still with a big grin on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh. Chapter two. Thanks to those who have read, commented and subscribed! Shall be updating later on, or tomorrow for definate. Comment and Subscribe! xo