Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Twenty.

Lola was about 3 weeks old now, she started opening her eyes, smiling, burp, poop normally, and obviously cry and scream. The sleepless nights began only a week ago, and me and Joey had to make a deal. If it was feeding the baby, Joey would do it. Changing nappies? I would have to do it, seeing as Joey still can't get over having to change Lola's nappy when she did green shit.

We had gone on walks together, Joey pushing the buggy and me holding onto his arm. Random folk who passed us on the street would 'aw' and say we look like amazing parents, which we both probably are. Me and Joey haven't argued since we got together, and not one person has questioned us because of our age differences.

We were in the park, having a picnic, seeing as it was a hot day. We had brought loads of nappies, baby food, baby wipes, milk, water and orange juice, plus food and drink for me and Joey. Tonight was going to be a night that only me and Joey spent together, seeing as Brenna (the official Godmother) offered to take Lola in for the night. Joey already had plans for tonight, and I made him swear, if any sex happens - we're using protection.

This weekend, we were going to go to California where Joey's sister, Kate lives. Joey's mom, and both sisters haven't met Lola yet, so we decided that this weekend, we were going to allow them to. I had phoned my mum about me having a child, she acted out to be happy, but I knew inside she didn't care.

Corey had split up with Steph, seeing as he knew how much this was stressing me, and the band out. It even started to stress him out seeing as he was loosing his trust for Steph. Apparently, Mick and Craig went out on the search for Steph to also get proof for Corey, which they eventually did. Corey did come and apologise to me and Joey. He even apologised to Lola, even though he really needed to thank her seeing as Joey 'fully learnt his lesson & he won't go walking out without telling his wife where he's going and when he's coming back.' Corey knew he was forgiven seeing as Lola smiled at him, with her eyes open. Joey and I had forgiven Corey too, even though I didn't even fall out with him.

It hit 3pm, and Lola slowly drifted off to sleep. Me and Joey decided that it was time to go back, seeing as he was taking me out tonight and we had to get ready. I stood up putting Lola softly back in her pram, wrapping her up so she comfortable. Joey was bending down picking up the food and the blankets. I couldn't resist kicking his ass, which was blatenly on show to me. Joey was even shaking it a bit.

As soon as we got home, I went straight in to the shower. Joey was taking care of Lola, and he even decided that while I'm in the shower, if she poops, he will change it, but I didn't seem to believe it at all. I got out the shower to see Joey tucking Lola in her crib. I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I think I may have scared him at first, but he then put his arm around me, kissing my forehead.

The door had gone, so I ran downstairs, letting Brenna and Paul in.
"She's just got to sleep in the crib, so you can stay here for a bit, we'll have the keys, though." I said, leading them upstairs into the upstairs lounge. I went back into the bedroom, where Joey was naked.
"Oi oi." I winked, then taking my dressing robe off, looking through my wardrobe for the dress that I was wearing today.
"Look at you, you fit thing!" Joey said, wrapping his arms around my naked body.
"You have to wait 'til later 'til you can get a piece of me." I winked kissing him, skipping off into the bathroom to put the dress on.
"Can't we have a quickie? I can't resist your sexyness." Joey sighed, resting against the wall.
"Don't be silly. We've got Paul and Brenna here, plus a baby! No one will be here later." I said as I struggled pulling the zip up. Joey giggled and helped me out. He then walked off and got dressed for himself while I sorted my hair and make-up out.
"Ready to go yet then, love?" Joey said, as I slipped on my shoes.
"I'm ready, indeed. Let me just go give them the bag with Lola's stuff and we can set off." I smiled, walking into the lounge where Brenna and Paul were. I handed them the bag, and a list of what to do and when. Brenna accused me of being 'over-protective' at first, but Paul pointed out a fact that she would be too if it was her. I hugged them both before setting off to the first venue of the night, a club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, the nineteenth chapter wasn't the updatish one, this was haha. Unless I've fucked the chapters up, which I'm sure I haven't. :) But yeah, I hope you like. Comment and subscribe, xo