Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Twenty-two.

I must have regained conciousness hours later, seeing as I woke up in bed, and Paul, Brenna and Lola were here. Joey must've seen my eyes open, and heard me cough, cause he zoomed right over.
"Babe, are you okay?!" He asked, worryingly. I nodded, only to get a sharp pain in my neck.
"Fuck, oww." I whined, rubbing my neck.
"Babe, don't. Let me get some cream." Joey ran off downstairs into the kitchen. Brenna had walked over.
"What happened?" She asked, she also seemed pretty worried.
"I don't really know.. I thought it was you at the door, but the girl had brown hair, then I answered the door... then I blacked out..." I said, rather confused.
"Brown hair... girl... punching you. Yep, I definately know who it was." Brenna nodded, grabbing her jacket. "Cmon, Paul. We're going to go hunt down this bitch." She said.
"Who was it? Where you going? What you going to do?" I said, questioning them.
"Never mind, Sarah. We'll see you later." Paul said, waving. I heard talking downstairs but I couldn't quite suss out what they were saying. All I roughly did hear was Joey saying thanks, and then he started walking upstairs.
"You know what babe, lets not go until tomorrow, yeah?" Joey said, rubbing the cream softly on my neck.
"No, Joey. I want to go see Kate. I want her to meet Lola." I sighed.
"Babe, I don't want you to get hurt." Joey said, holding my hand.
"Lola has a right to see her auntie though, I couldn't wait to go." I said, rubbing his hand with my thumb.
"Okay, we'll go, but as soon as you get pain, tell me and we'll come back, okay?" Joey said, kissing my forehead. I nodded, slowly getting out of bed to sort the bags out for the weekend. "Hey, I said stay in bed." Joey said, walking towards me.
"No you didn't." I winked.
"I did now. I can sort the bags out." Joey said, slowly wrapping me up in bed.
"What about the food? What if Lola starts crying?" I questioned him, rubbing his cheek.
"I'm a man, I can do it." Joey smirked, kissing me.

At least 10 minutes later, Joey was already struggling. He was attempting to butter the bread while feeding Lola. I sighed and got out of bed and went straight down stairs.
"I'm a man, I can do it!" I said, mocking Joey. He stuck his tongue out, handing Lola to me.
"It's a hard job, seriously." Joey sighed.
"Joey, we've both got two hands, you can't butter bread and feed Lola at the same time, it's just not possible in the human nature!" I giggled, feeding Lola.
"I could make it possible!" Joey said, as he continued buttering bread.
"You attempted, which I appriciate, but it didn't work." I winked.
"At least I tried. Can I get a kiss for that?" Joey smirked.
"Come here then." I said. Joey ran over, bending down towards me, closing his eyes and sticking his lips out. "Joey..." I giggled. "Look at Lola." Joey looked down to Lola who was copying him
"Hey! She's copying me!" Joey said in shock.
"She is indeed." I giggled, giving Joey a kiss.
"Lola... copied me. Aren't you a little cutie, huh?" Joey said, rubbing her cheek softly. Lola started laughing also. "Shes... laughing..." Joey said. It was like he was going to cry, everything Lola did, Joey was the first to experiance it, which was absolutely cute, and amazing.

Once everything was sorted, we made our way to the car, setting out Lola's seat.
"Babe, I think I'll sit in the back with Lola. Just to prevent any accidents." I said, Joey nodded.
When we finished setting her seat out, we went back into the house to get all the prams and cots packed to go into the boot. We then brought the bags out, then the food. I went back in to get Lola, and strapped her in safely.
"Where we keeping the food?" Joey asked.
"I think we should leave it back here." I said, as I got into the car. Joey helped me strap Lola in, and when we were finished he kissed her forehead.
"I love you Lola, you little cutie-pie." Joey smiled, Lola then smiled after. Joey then walked round the car and opened the door which was next to me. "I love you also, Sarah. You sexy thing." He said, kissing me.
"I love you too, Joey, you hot thing." I winked, giving him another kiss. Joey then walked round into the drivers seat, and strapped himself in. We then drove off. This was a 26 hour journey, so we were happy that we were occupied with food. We were going to stop once, so me and Joey can swap over, seeing as I'll be sleeping for a few hours, while Joey drives, and then once I wake, I'll take over so he can sleep.

About 5 hours into the journey, it was snowing, making it hard to drive. Lola was crying non-stop, giving both of us major headaches. We had problems getting to our destination, and we were both about to give up. Joey had then decided to pull into a resting place, just to feed Lola, and get her back to sleep.

We has sat their drinking coffee and just talking. I was multitasking by feeding Lola and searching through a menu for something to eat before we hit the road. Joey, well, he was just sitting there, making funny faces at Lola.
"Joey, quit it, I'm feeding her, she's spitting it out." I said, wiping her chin.
"Spit it out!" Joey chuckled. I fake glared at him, flicking baby food at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a long chapter to pay up for the short chapter yesterday. [:
Next chapter holds... very, very, very... bad news... well yeah. And I'm not going to hint out what it is. But let me just say, the next few chapters will be dramatic/depressing. :/
If I get 3/4 comments, I'll update laaater.
xox