Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Twenty-four.

I followed the signs to the intensive care block, man, it was like a maze.

When I had finally got there, it was surrounded by rooms. It was going to take me a while to find Joey and Lola.

I looked nervously through the windows, to see pretty bad injuries on the patients, who were surrounded by relatives or friends. I had finally found Joey's room. I rest my hand on the glass door, tears rolling down my face.

I washed my hand with the built on soap on the wall thingy, and walked in. I sat next to him, tears rolling down my face uncontrolably.

He had bruises and cuts almost everywhere on his body. His arm and leg were blatenly broken. His lip was almost ripped from the lip ring that once had it's place in the middle of his lip.

I held his hand, softly as I possibly could be, hoping he'd wake, although at the same time I didn't want him to. I didn't want him to see the disgrace I was at the moment, the way he looked, or worry about his daughter.

I placed a soft kiss on his head, then his lip, then made my way back to the door to search for Lola. I knew this was going to be worse.

I had found the babies intensive care immediately, and took a gulp as I walked in there. I noticed how they were all in order of surnames, so I made my way straight to J.

I stood infront of the glass box that had said 'JORDISON. L', closing my eyes tightly, before I could even look at her. I opened my eyes slowly, and gasped the second I saw her.
"My poor, poor baby..." I whimpered, wiping the tears from my eyes. She looked damaged. As damaged as a baby Annabelle doll smashed to pieces. It was unbelieveable.

I stood there, staring at her, stroking her now scratched to pieces cheek. I felt like it was all my fault.

I turned around, getting ready to go back to my room, unaware that the nurse was behind me.
"You wasn't allowed to come in here, let alone touch the baby." She stated.
"I'm sorry, she's my daughter..." I sighed, tears still rolling down my face.
"It's alright, just ask for permission next time." She nodded. "We've got a bit of news for you anyways, pretty... horrific news." I gasped as the nurse said that. I was scared. I made my way back to my room, landing on my bed, wondering what it was going to be about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Horrific news, huh? And ooh... both are still alive, but will it stay that way?

ALSO. I'm sorry about not updating for ages. :( But I thought I'd update today seeing as it's my birthday and all that jazz. :D
xxxx