Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Four.

The next day had arrived and I sat at my desk for hours, just waiting for my phone to ring. I switched on the computer and waited for it to load. It was like the whole day was going to be about waiting for something. My computer finally loaded, and unusually, my phone started vibrating. I cleared my throat and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said, going red.
"Hey, this is Sarah, right?" Joey asked. His voice was so sweet down the phone line.
"Yeah, it is." I giggled. I heard him giggle also, which was the cutest thing ever.
"Good. So, how are you?" He asked. It sounded like he was in a room, without anyone in there. I expected it to be loud. I always thought the band would be getting drunk on their day off.
"I'm good, recovered from the other night. How are you? Tour going okay?" I had to act like I was speaking to a good friend. I didn't want to sound obsessive. I knew for a fact if I was going to act obsessed, he'd hang up, and that'd hurt.
"That's good. I'm also fine, always have been, always will be. Tours fucking amazing, dude. Gutted that we're leaving on Thursday, though. I fucking love the UK!" He said. I giggled. I didn't want to agree that the UK was lovable, cause I hated it.
"Hah, well that sucks. It's like... Scotland being separated from England. It's not right is it? The UK is nothing without Slipknot. And to be honest, I have no idea whether that made sense, but whatever." I laughed. Joey was laughing too.
"Haha, Sarah. You're a real funny girl. And you're gorgeous too. How old are you?" Joey asked. I was blushing, and obviously gobsmacked.
"I'm 19, and still living with my parents. I was just going to ask how old you were but I already know." I said. I felt dumb.
"That's not too bad then, was just wondering... our next day off is... Wednesday? Yeah, Wednesday and we leave the UK early Friday morning, was wondering if you wanted to.. uh.. meet up?" He asked me. It sounded like he was getting rather shy also. I couldnt help but scream inside.
"Yeah, I should be free on that day, so sure." I replied. I tried to sound confident, but it was kind of hard.
"Awesome. Well, I best be off. Speak to you tomorrow, or see you Wednesday. Love you Sarah, the funny girl!" He said, then hanging up. Joey Jordison just kind of asked me out. Asked ME out. He told me I was gorgeous, he told me I was funny... and most of all HE TOLD ME HE FUCKING LOVES ME. I was going to faint. I collapsed onto my bed, smiling. And then I just fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updaate. Right. I may not update for a bit, well.. I'll attempt to but I got to revise MAJORLY. Got a maths resit exam on Tuesday. Not good. Comments would be nice. And more subscribers. <3